Page 1 - Reviews - Harmonic Innerprizes, Etherium Gold, Focused Brain, 1 oz (28.3 g) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

If taken before bedtime, I find it promotes very vivid dreams. So much so I wake up in the morning and feel like I have lives a second day in my dreams; and I can remember them! Fun to try.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I love this stuff. I have been using it for awhile now and it is powerful. I used to hear Dr. Delbert Blair talk about this particular product and the wonderful benefits of Monatomic Gold. The quality seems good so far, but the jar is very small.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

It's too early for effects after a week of use, but I trust that it can help me balance the two hemispheres of my brain. But I am fine, I am less tired than before.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I’m not sure of the quality, there is no list of ingredients of each monatomic minerals. Please send me details before I purchase more. Many thanks from Sandy

Posted on Apr 22, 2021

This stuff makes me feel so much better. I have less fatigue than before and feel like I can breathe better. I initially bought it for my dad and he said it helped him feel better just in general, so I figured I'd try it out and am really happy with it. I'll definitely be buying this product again!

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

I´ve just taken this once but it´s been so nice I have to write a review. I was feeling very anxious, took a quarter of a tsp with water and within minutes a feeling of calm and serenity began to unfold from within. Very impressed and will continue to take and will update my review.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

You could fill the impact instantly, used to get dry eyes from PC however this product help greatly in fixing that! A MUST HAVE

Posted on May 22, 2022

I am sorry, but this is the first time that I have used this product. It is too early to give a review. I will know better in a few months. That will allow enough time to assess it's biological activity.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

THE COMPOSITION OF THE POWDER IS WONDERFUL! IT BLENDS WONDERFULLY WITH MY AFTERNOON SMOOTHIES.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

felt different the moment i took the first dose. everything they say they are. anyone who says this is pseudoscience or all in the mind of the individual is clearly not attuned to the finer/subtle but powerful impacts of energies on the body