NG

Anasstassia
Posted on Jan 3, 2022
Nice🍃

A little bit specific smell and but everything else is fine! Bought it for feeling of freshness, as if I had just cleaned at home))))

a54ffa0d-1213-4a9c-8da1-6d8768711f5e
ANGELA
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I bought this to replace an old, stinky citrus one I have. Much better. I really like the Grab Green laundry pods & dryer sheets so I figured I'd like this as well. And I do. I love it. I keep it in our powder room. I'm sure I'll buy it again.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I bought this for my mom to try and transition her to natural products. I gave her several scents to see which one if any she liked best. To my surprise she wanted to keep them all! This was one of her favorites. I especially liked it because it's safe for all surfaces unlike my current natural air freshener.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Love the smell, very fresh and yet subtle. I'm a fan when it comes to fragrances or perfumes that have vetiver in them, and this one does not disappoint.. It has an earthy, woody, and smoky smell. Personally, I find it very calming, especially when it comes to bed time.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I like to use this room freshening spray to keep the garbage can smelling nice. One spray releases quite a lot of scent so I find one spritz is enough. I also like that its not an aerosol can, which makes me feel better about its impact on the environment.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love the endnotes of this room spray! Its a little spicy but fresh at the same time, almost like a $200 Eau de perfume from luxury brand. The starting notes reminds me somehow about laundry detergent, but except that, it's one of the best room freshener I've ever used.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This is a must item when I go to gym shower room. Sometimes it smells disgusting and with this spray, it can save your life lol

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Using in my room at night before sleep, love that it naturally helps with anxiety and negative emotions. Always been drawn to the scent and recently noticed it’s now being used in a lot of trendy perfumes. The price can’t be beaten!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Few sprays around my bedroom and all odours are eradicated. I've received a ton of compliments about the smell—can't wait to try other scents!