NG

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
Perfect!

I love this multivitamin. It gives me the energy i need throughout the day. I mainly got it because i don't like synthetic vitamins and i need Folate instead of Folic Acid. i have been taking this for 3 months now and will be buying more. Only one downside.The taste and smell is similar to baby formula. Take with juice not water and it wont be so bad

Gave this a try for me (39yo) & my 77 year old beautiful mom to know what’s unique and special about it. Got curious with this brand, due to the clean ingredients - 19 vitamins & minerals from whole foods, raw fruit veggie blend, and raw probiotics & enzyme blend. The main diff vs the men’s version is the addition of IRON. Iron is esp helpful if you have anemia. It has no nasty fillers, binders, & other questionable ingredients, which is normally the case for OTC brands esp from where I reside. Mom & I neither encountered any negative side effects nor did she say anything wow. (We’ve been taking other multivit & supps prior to this brand). Mom is still relatively healthy for her age. Likewise for me. Praise God! Overall, this is a good clean brand and would definitely reconsider repurchasing this, as I have confidence in the clean, organic, non-GMO, non-synthetic ingredients. Those are considerations in choosing a product. Give this a thumbs up if you found this review helpful 👍😊👍

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

High quality multivitamin that has helped me with energy, digestion, and meeting the daily essential minerals/vitamin recommendations. I've noticed clearer skin as well and appreciate the enzyme+botanical blend in addition to all the vitamins and minerals. No taste issues and you just have to take one average-sized pill each day. Overall very happy with this purchase. Please like this review if you found it helpful. Thank you

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I love that Garden of Life sources it's vitamins from REAL FOOD! I will never take synthetic vitamins again. Highly recommend and very much appreciate that dosage is only one pill per day - so many others want you to take multiple pills - that's too easy to forget. One pill is perfect.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I think that this is best vitamins I've been ever taken. I have better sleeping, I feel more relaxed, I'm not so stressed out in stressful situations as previously. I have more energy in the evening and can manage with all my tasks, not just job tasks :) I'll buy them for my mother and would like to buy man's version for my husband

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

By far the best multivitamin there is for women. It is very gentle when you take it on an empty stomach and gives me a nice all round energy to power through the day. The ingredients are of high quality and the pills are very easy to swallow. I will be a continuous customer for sure.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

It's the second time ive bought vitamin code for woman. Its very convenient than you shoud take 1 per day! Good price and quality! And special grateful fof raw pils!

81598b24-1d4b-4823-9b0a-8702baa60b16
d9131520-609b-4c55-9f7e-04db81f8397b
d8faca1f-a319-4fd4-ba23-2dc800827323
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is a great product. I have been using this daily for a few weeks and already feel the effect and have more energy. While the size of the capsule is a little large I have no issues taking it and the is no taste. I have used other Garden of Life products and have always been satisfied.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I chose vitamins by ingredients. And they have a great composition. A convenient serving size is just one capsule per day. I am 33 years old and it is important for me to keep my body healthy. What I like about these vitamins is that I see a real effect after using them. Healthy skin and lots of energy.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Got recommended this product and have been eating it for the past year. Good product to get the natural boost each day. Just that over time the capsules will discolour but I don't think that will be an issue... The cap is a bit hard to unscrew on the first try so had to get my dad to open it up with his muscles hahaha.