Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, MyKind Organics, Maximum Strength Turmeric, Joints & Mobility, 30 Vegan Tablets - iHerb
NG

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

My family loves this brand & especially this specific turmeric! It’s their strongest, I believe. Better than taking a toxin-filled pharmaceutical drug. The pain relief is instant unlike toxic brands from “over the counter”

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Is concentrated better? An extract? Taking it raw? So many studies out there can attest to each one being the case. Why not alternate between all three? If going for a concentrated formula, this is my go to for them curcminoids.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I take this mostly for my mental health, and it’s helpful. be careful to not let these touch fabric though, they stain everything yellow that they touch!

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

Had researched for a reliable and high dosage formulated turmeric supplement for my frozen shoulder. After taking this turmeric for several months, my frozen shoulder has improved notably, with significant increased range of motion, and much reduced pain. Will continue taking this turmeric, although this is not cheap. This maximum strength turmeric for joints & mobility is 5 x the strength and each tablet contains 630mg of organic turmeric blend standardized to 95% curcuminoids. This blend yields 500mg curcuminoids, together with 7 mg of black pepper fruit extract and 4 mg of probiotic blend for enhanced digestion. 30 tablets in a glass bottle. Expiry in March 2022.

e47d1ccf-64b7-4583-b983-ded75d497ebc
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Seems to be helping with my back pain after taking for a few days. Take this on days when I need the convenience and is too busy to prepare my own golden milk, which is most of the days!

Posted on Jul 5, 2020

I had been advised to take turmeric To relieve symptoms of my arthritis. When I started looking into the product I was shocked as to the plethora of variations. It took me a long while to dig through the endless choice and adverting promises. I eventually found the MyKind Organics, it is what it says and does what it says. Pure Quality.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Good quality, if it's too 'strong' for daytime eat it at bedtime and this actually helps my mom alot :)

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is a wonderful product that has helped me manage the inflammation I have. LOVE the herbal blends here, excellent!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Helps with ankle and leg joints now that I'm retired and walking each day.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

This product has really helped my joints. I am moving around so much better now.