Page 1 - Reviews - Gaia Herbs, Echinacea Supreme, 60 Vegan Liquid Phyto-Caps - iHerb
NG

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

This is a high quality brand and a good value. I’ve found Echinacea is a good herb to not only ward off colds and viruses, but to lower the duration is you come down with anything like that as long as you start taking it immediately.... for me anyway.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Could definitely tell that this was a strong extract. I felt my immune reaction ramping up immediately. It is one of the best choices to eliminate bugs in a quick and painless fashion. Would recommend!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Echinacea helps with throat aches. Also helps the body to recuperate and get stronger. Gaias supplements are great. When i can i chose this brand

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I found this to be a wonderful product when the immune system needs help. Gaia herbs makes this a truly good quality product with their patented Phyto-Caps technology using both Echinacea purpurea and Echinacea angustifolia in their blend.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

If you have ever tried liquid echinacea and know how bitter it can taste, these capsules are a much easier way to take this supplement :-) We have not noticed any flavor or aftertaste when taking these. Gaia herbs were recommended to us by our acupuncturist for quality and value. We feel like we are more protected through the winter months when taking these.

Posted on Jan 20, 2020

My review was blocked. They don't let me write what I want. I'll try to explain my experience another way. Echinacea has anti-inflammatory, antiviral and immunomodulatory activities. Recent studies demonstrate, and few people know, that Echinacea is effective against the HSV, Covid, HRVs and HPV. Studies point for 3-5-0 - m-g /_ day, with a meal or with a glass of water - NEVER on an empty stomach. You should not take Echinace for more than 8 weeks because instead of strengthening your immune system, you can weaken it. It is interesting to take it once a year to cleanse the body. NOT suitable for pregnant women.

4e9fa4eb-10ab-47a9-9264-15dcec14cf5d
bc938768-06d6-477c-815b-dea74aa2c165
1e305124-633d-47e3-afe7-1cbe14162b18
Violettie
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

i bought this for my immune support, i took this when i was sick. I did not see quite a huge change on with this. I guess it's natural i takes longer time or for a daily maintenance use !

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

My all time favorite echinacea! Always fresh, potent and does the trick. It is also easy to digest so I can take it on an empty stomach. I recommend tbis product to all my friends and family.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Good for immune system Love it Using every six month for whole family Highly recommended 👌🏻

Posted on May 8, 2022

Wonderful during allergy season! The quality of the brand is outstanding! And the taste is pleasant also!