NG

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Great!

Subtle, but recognizable when noticing memory improvements. Appreciate the definite sleeping enhances, after trying poor Medical offerings. Expensive price, at Australian rates ... but worth it. Package is pleasing. Size is fine; easy to ingest. Quality is appropriate if taken with some water. All in all, this is a great product.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

These are pretty good Reishi mushrooms, but honestly I expected more. I got prescribed Reishi by a naturopath to deal with my freezing cold feet during the colder months. And other brands that I tried before worked so much better to improve my circulation. And this one just did nothing for me to address my issue. A shame, because I love other mushroom products by this brand.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I’ve never felt more stable & sound minded. I took the Cordychi for 2wks but didn’t feel like that was the right product so I got these Reishi (Tryna level out epilepsy & BPD). I’m able to focus, I’m not as angry, I’m more sure of myself which makes for less insecurities, I’m maintaining weight, my muscles hurt less- things are just better.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Helps stop allergic reactions, immune issues, digestion, and skin. I prefer to take only Fangi Perfecti's products because I adore Paul Stamets, and they have more fruit body than mycelium.

I take this for multiple reasons. Helps overall balance of immune, mood and overall wellbeing. Must take for a few months to see full effect!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Second time ordering Host Defense Reishi from iHerb. Have been taking Host Defense Reishi for 60+ days. I take 5 Host Defense shroom products daily for 60+ days now. I have noticed a difference in how I feel each morning.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

These arrived sooner than was anticipated and I live in New Zealand! I have heard Reishi is a beautiful mushroom and can’t wait to feel the effects, High quality, efficient and professional service indeed!

Nivy
Posted on Oct 9, 2020

I have tried 4 different brands of Reishi, so far this has been the most effective Reishi on iHerb, I have felt more alert, more introspective and less stress. I have recently learnt how to drive, I would credit my success in getting a license partly to Reishi, for keeping me calm during the experience. I recommend this!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022