NG

Posted on May 8, 2022

Fantastic cloths for many uses. I use them in the kitchen to wipe benches, sink and splash back. The textured material allows you to scrub grime off easily. The cloths wash well and dry quickly. Quality is great. I will be buying more of these.

0c86b456-97c1-467d-bce1-18e6b91bec8d
c8683b64-fdc0-4efa-8afd-fb0e49fd740d
f3d075a4-2260-4278-8f32-8ca16da01cb1
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

at first I was like ok it's a dish cloth big deal. But the quality is amazing. No matter how dirty it is it gets super clean after laundry. it doesn't hold smells. soft texture. I just kept buying more of these in different colors. this way I can distinguish the ones for the kitchen from bathroom and general cleaning. I have discovered that cleaning with clothes instead of paper is easier, thorough and obviously better for the planet. I stopped buying paper clothes and wipes

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I have a nice stack of these in my bathroom now and i use them to really scrub anything. The texture makes them perfect for scrubbing and because they are cotton they get really clean in the wash. After you wash them they will be quite small, so do not consider them as a towell, but rather as a hand sized small cloth for wiping. Very good quality, I recommend.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

I've been using this for drying dishes for more than 4 months and it's still doing its job very well. Unlike different types of cloths I used in the past which dried very well at the very beginning and failed after a short while. Also love its cheerful colour.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I like this product. I bought it to my friend as a present. Works very good, and looks good. I might buy more of it.

edbccc2b-af6b-434a-b67a-ca64a66aaf79
128f8f1e-4f94-4609-9c02-119a01ab7c76
Posted on May 5, 2022

like the material of the cloth... A dishcloth or dishrag is used in the kitchen to clean or dry dishes and surfaces. Dishcloths are typically made of cotton or other cloth, such as microfiber, and measure 11" to 13" inches square. Dishcloths used for drying dishes are also known as tea towels.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Love these dish clothes. I soak mine in nappy sand and wash them in the washing machine and they are as good as new. Last for a long time.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

These are a great eco friendly replacement for chux cloths. They have some texture in them too which is helpful for lightly scrubbing stuck on food on bench tops.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
1916

The parcel arrived quickly. The packaging is excellent. The site is great and the products too.