NG

Posted on Jul 2, 2022
These work great

I really enjoy that I can replace only the head of the dish brush and that these are made from recycled plastic. These made switching over to a more sustainable item much easier than our previous attempts :)

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I have used many of these and I always reorder them. They do a good job of dishwashing without my hands getting wet. I will certainly keep on ordering them.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I am running to try these for a while now. I’m always on the lookout for a good dish brush to use in the kitchen. They seem to fit the bill.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This a a nice and attractive brush that can sit on its back without getting wet - the refills are a great idea - especially as they can go in the dishwasher/

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Bought this for easier cleaning of dishes. I buy quite a lot of products from full circle so quite happy with these

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

great brush refill and definitely a more environmental friendly option that does a great job

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Thank you so much for this product, it has helped me a lot.

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

This product was more than twice this price (app: $4.50 here$10.00 on Amazon) and the shipping wasn't much if any slower than our Amazon Prime. We have had the Full Circle brush with extra heads for some time. Finally needed new heads, and found them here.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Good quality .. it is not a soft brush .. good if you want a strong one!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Good, yet it get smooshed very quickly using hot water