Page 1 - Reviews - From The Ground Up, Butternut Squash Crackers, Parmesan, 4 oz (113 g) - iHerb
NG

Posted on May 12, 2022

SO SO SO GOOD. 1000000/10. These are gluten free and vegan and tastes perfect. I like how this package contains a generous amount of crackers and the cheesy flavor is to die for. I highly recommend these as a perfect vegan cheesy snack. I also like how a you get a decent amount per serving.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

These are really a yummy treat, and since butternut squash is more easily digested than some of the other vegetable options for crackers, my tummy was happy. There isn't really a lot in the package, compared to the size of the box, and it would have been more responsible to use smaller packaging, however they are worth the price. A little spicy, with just the right touch of cheese, and a satisfying crunch, I couldn't put down the box.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I was surprised of how yummy these crackers are! they have an intense flavor. They are weirdly crispy and they have a little sweet aftertaste. But you will definitely love them and will eat the whole package! they have very clean ingredients and are amazing to serve for kids as snack!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Compared to similar to products, the taste of the squash that the product is made with was really quite strong. It was a pleasant flavor. The powdery seasoning was applied more liberally than I was expecting, so this product might not be suited to someone looking for a more mild cheese-flavored snack.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Oops I finished these in one go… The parmesan taste is less cheesy than the cheddar so I prefer these. I tried all the crackers from this brand and generally like the butternut squash crackers more than the cauliflower crackers.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The best! Super great flavor, very crunchy, lovely snack. My favorite Parmesan! In comparison to the cauliflower one, this has a much cracker-crunchier texture and feels like a regular snack (not a healthy taste).

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

this is a very good prudoct! the taste is great and the ingredients are even better! the size is good and the package is nice... liked it!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Yummy. Small squares. Does not have too strong of a cheesy taste so it was perfect for me who is not too fond of rich cheese.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I thought it would be like the typical cheese cracker you would find in any supermarket in the US, but they were totally different. Each "cracker" was super tiny, thin, and hard. They were not crispy like a regular cracker. They were coated with a very salty cheese powder. The taste wasn't bad, but not too memorable...just salty!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I was really looking for the Parmesan taste, but the cinnamon kept on taking over the flavor, it tasted weird… The cinnamon is at the end of the ingredient, so it doesn’t make much sense to me. The crackers are very thin and super crunchy.

0db5c61f-a608-4b40-9f9e-14dc945892b3