NG

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Clean and mask hydration , so happy to use it. It's very gentle good for dry , sensitive, aging and crack skin. Moisture and Hydration that great for skin issues. It's big size more than i thought and lovely green package. I use it at night time wash , massage and mask after wash it off my face very soft and smooth not leave dry skin at all. I like this product , lovely scent with good quality it's not easy to melt can use for long periods. I can see the benefits for use it about 14 days with my aging skin. Suggest!!

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I am in my 70s and need all the help with my skin I can get. The clay content in this bar draws everything out of one's pores, while the aloe seems to seal the skin, leaving it firmer and ready for a good moisturizer. But don’t forget to use a good toner before you moisturize. I truly love this product!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

2 in 1 , mask and wash soap. It's good moisturizer mask suitable for sensitive , dry and aging skin. I like the scent nice smell. I use at PM. It's big size. Great soap good quality from Freeman. 👍👍

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

A new idea of a mask that is never done before it is like a bar you wet it And then apply it to your face and wait until it dries then wash it Rinse it off And now feel the freshness It absorbs the oil on the skin without make it dry rough or unhealthy

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This mask is easy to use and i find it to be very moisturizing. It has a pleasant fragrance and is not irritating.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

It is very easy to use, cleanse and hydrating mask in one, size is great it can last long.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I used it almost every other day , as alternative for the normal cleansing so gentle on the skin , keep it moisturize