Page 1 - Reviews - Four Sigmatic, Mushroom Blend Mix, 2.12 oz (60 g) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I put a scoop of this stuff in my tea every morning. I used to buy a bunch of individual mushroom supplements, but this product contains them all!! It’s so much more convenient to just add one scoop of this to my tea, and get the health benefits of numerous different mushrooms. Love this stuff!!

103f5bb8-e2f3-4f16-a4c9-9780eefecc16
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

It is a tiny container that has 30 servings in it. A small scoop is provided. It gives me a sense of clarity, mental sharpness and relaxation at the same time. Feels great. Definitely buying it next time. Have to mention it has a mixture of 10 different mushroom extracts. All organic. All fruiting body. Very happy with it. The only downside is they ask you to keep it refrigerated after opening.

183db705-41b7-45fc-9aec-589e58f6f6f7
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I mix this in with my elderly mother's food to make it more nutritious for her. She likes the taste, and I like knowing that I am doing her good. I bought this brand because it has only the fruiting body of the mushroom, and not the mycellium. The fruiting body is the most nutritious part, but other brands use the mycellium because it is less expensive for them. I just wish this product were less expensive, but I think that a little goes a long way. I add it to things like soups and casseroles, and it mixes in well.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I can’t taste this is in my smoothie when I add it. The benefits I can’t tell you yet but I seem to have improved sleep, which has a ripple effect on the rest of my life. Can’t say for sure it’s this product but I used to use the focus blend and didn’t notice that result. Hard to say.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I add a scoop of this mushroom blend to either my smoothies or my hot drink each morning to give me an energy boost and to help support my immune system and overall health. It easily dissolves and doesn't have as much of a strong earthy taste compared to other brands of mushroom powders that I have tried. Great size product and it lasts a while.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I am now on my fourth container of this mushroom blend and I'm impressed with the quality and the flavor. It's difficult to find mushroom products made from the fruiting bodies of the mushrooms, much less grown organically. This one is such a fine powder that it dissolves completely in hot liquids. It makes a good coffee substitute, supplying its own energy boost for the day. My usual mix is Four Sigmatic mushroom blend, a half cup of raw organic cacao powder, and three tablespoons of organic coconut sugar stored in a jar. About a tablespoon of this mix in a mug of hot water is delicious. Combined with half-strength coffee it's even better!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022
2036

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

great product. add it to smoothies and helps with immune and cognitive functions. couldn't get from the four sigmatic website so came onto the trustworthy iherb and got it delivered on time. Thank a lot for supporting these products and consumers get to them. The taste is also awesome, I sometimes add it to my coffee. The quality of the product is great and the ingredients are exactly what you need for good immune and cognitive health.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Been on a look out for a good mushroom supplement after reading about the benefits of various fungi. This hits the mark with a good blend of hard to source mushroom like Lion's mane, Turkey 's tail, reishi, etc. Have been adding the powder to my soups and smoothies. Taste goes down well. Promoted my overall well being and alertness. Container comes with a small spoon.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Love this brand. Since taking this product daily I have stayed well for more than 18 months. It's a great product, worth every cent. I liked the brand but wasn't sure which mushroom to choose. This is a mix of the best of the best and I'm glad I tried it.