Page 1 - Reviews - Flora, Udo's Choice, Udo's Oil DHA 3-6-9 Blend, 17 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Apr 8, 2021

Incredible reliable company supporting a range of products that I can’t at times buy locally or are more expensive or are out of stock especially the Udo oil DHA which I ❤️. Customer service is prompt and delivery packaging is well thought out. Incredible range of quality products to choose from so well done and thank you to all at iherb.

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

Super size! It can really help and support the Cognitive Function! My grandfather suffer from Alzheimer. This oil formula Relieve the symptoms a lot! Now, everyone in my family like to eat. I wonder, can this oil increase my intelligence?

2a0b3b52-9e86-447a-b3a3-8a360ee932b4
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Flora is a reputable vegan brand for supplement. The oil is good for vegan to absorb omega 3 & 6 & 9. However, the price could be a concern if the oil is consumed very often.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

For some reason the liquid doesn't seem to work as well as the capsules. Even if it says you need to have so many more capsules I'd prefer them.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Was a recommendation and am very pleased with it. iherb sent it quickly, was well packed and product was fresh! Great service. Thanks.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

If I had to just have one supplement this would be it

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

If I had to just have one supplement this would be it

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

I am finishing my third bottle and will continue to take this oil. Can feel and see the improvements. Great stuff!

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

Parcel is well wrapped. Received products in good condition. This is my second purchase, but opted for a smaller bottle this time because the previous bottle (1 litre) was too heavy...

f90fe131-60c3-4302-98d1-19d1995224d1
Posted on Jan 23, 2021

Best oil supplement ever. Just too expensive for me at the moment but i will always come back for this if money where not a problem