NG

Posted on Jan 8, 2022
pcos diagnosed user

I was diagnosed with pcos at age 27-ish. Previous 3 pregnancies with clomid. 1 miscarried at 5months. At age 38 tried to Conceive with clomid. did not work and prescribed Letrozole. After more than 7months finally got pregnant with 7.5mg letrozole. But miscarried at 5weeks (30/12/21), the month I turned 39. Gynae advised that could be due to chromosome abnormality with age. I have no uterine lining issue but always need assistance ovulating. I chanced upon this pdt. Hope to be able to improve egg quality. Day 2 of taking this I felt sleepy. 30/01/22-No longer feeling sleepy but had all this symptoms like sore boobs, increased appetite, occasional headaches, some nausea. Today, took a preg test. Shows a very faint line. Guess will have to wait few more days to take somemore test or wait out if my menses is coming. Will update here again.

cbba876f-61c0-4b1c-bf55-0234d5f55e6c
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I usually take Myo + D-Chiro Inositol but it was out of stock so I spotted this new one. I love that it has all vitamins (end even more) which I usually take besides Myo and Chiro Inisitol. Ingredient list is impressive. It’s much easier to take 6 caps of one supplement instead of taking it from 6-8 different bottles. Size of capsules is large but it’s not an issue for me. I can feel no taste as powder is packaged in tasteless capsules. I hope it will benefit my fertility as this is one of my major concerns. Basically I’m using it as pre-natal vitamins

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

My sister recommended this complex as a supplement. According to her is super important for well functioning (she's a doctor). Also, selenium and vitamin E makes it all the better. I didn't have a doubt to buy it because they're vegetarian capsules, and it always arrives quickly and well packaged. Been buying it for almost 2 years now. Always delivers high-quality products with top-notch ingredients.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Very happy to have been recommend this fertility supplement. It really does have everything you would need whilst TTC. This is the third supplement I have moved to whist TTC. I have finally found one that has it all and I won’t be moving from this one. Although it is a little pricier than most, you really are getting the benefits of a well thought out ingredients list.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

heard so many good reviews from our local hospital staff. all is good except 2 things. the capsule floats, just need to look down when swallowing the capsule. another issue is it might be abit too strong for me to take all 6 capsules at one go. i split 3 after lunch and 3 after dinner.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This blend has everything you could want- and doesnt use synthetic versions of vitamins that are often in other vitamins (ie cyanacobalmin). Also uses bio-available folate instead of the folic acid, which is great. The small dose of melatonin (for egg quality support) does make me a bit drowsy, so i split up the dose and take 3 in the morning with food, and 3 at night.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Consumes two weeks, and I will continue to purchase because it contains a lot of very important nutrients for fertility. Until I found this product I used a lot of supplements separately, and in this product almost everything comes together and in the quality of very good ingredients (like folate, methylcobalamin) and it is excellent. In addition to this product today I take a concentration of fruits and vegetables, Q10 (200-400) alternately, and omega 3 from a source of reticulated sage.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

The capsules contain substances useful for the quality of the eggs. Consult the doctor before using it. I used it after consulting the doctor, and many advise to use it.Its ingredients contain antioxidants.6 capsules a day, easy to swallow،normal size.

59c259e9-ac08-4b16-bc01-3792ed5e72e3
Posted on May 22, 2022

Great ingredients. recommended by doctor to increase fertility and follicle quality. if you have difficulties to swallow whole capsule you can open it and drink with water although the taste is not good

5fa794ac-316a-488b-9507-f7b1916ef74d
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I’m taking these for fertility purposes, due to PCOS. I haven’t noticed a difference in anything yet but, I will continue taking them and hopefully changes start to happen. I also don’t like the fact you have to take so many for the dose when they’re already on the higher priced side.