Page 1 - Reviews - Exploding Buds, Turkey Tail, Certified Organic Mushroom Powder, 12.7 oz (360 g) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

This is the first time I have tried a dried turkey tail in powder. I have to say I'm impressed, this is a good quality mushroom. It has a great taste that works in most dinners, and no complaints from my husband or children (7 and 14 years). It is such a versatile product that can be used in smoothies, soups, bread. I like the packaging, they have actually filled up the box, love it. Box size and ingredient actually match:) It so easy to use As a breast cancer patient turkey tail has been my staple supplement, I have read lots of articles about Turkey Tail and other mushrooms and their benefits. Mushroom for sure a superfood that has helped my immunity system during chemo. I firmly believe it can help me combat my cancer alongside my chemo.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Mushroom supplements are so important I love that I could buy such a sizeable package. I use one scoop into my morning coffee every day. I switch between "species" and use different each time. Turkey tail, Reishi, Lion mane etc. The benefits of mushroom is so great and this superfood is something you should add to your daily diet.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Absolutely great product. I bought it to support my immune system during chemotherapy and it's doing a great job. My appetite is better and I it's also a great addition to other foods I'm taking. I would recommend this product to everyone who wants to boost their immune system and detox the body. There's no some specific taste because you just put it in the juice, shake, milk whatever you want, very easy to drink it. Just don't exceed daily doses.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I have been dealing with chronic diarrhea with no obvious diagnosis, so I am working on the assumption that it is some sort of dysbiosis in the intestine. I read that turkey tail works as a prebiotic and supports the growth of healthy flora in the gut and also is an anti- inflammatory and anti-oxidant, so I figured what have I got to lose. It seems to be helping, but I have only been using it for about 7 weeks, so will wait until I finish the container to decide. It blends well into my morning coffee without significantly changing the taste, so painless to take.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Turkey tail for doggies has been out of stock for the time being and this is a substitute for it. Previously my doggies got skin disease all the time in years especially in summer. This little supplement could help to maintain good skin condition during the past year. If that happens to ur hairy boys and girls, do keep in mind this turkey tail can help! Moreover, we doggie lovers could get this turkey tail supplement with high ratio price at IHerb.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I’ve read that Turkey Tail is good for your dog especially if they have cancer. I’ve been adding 1 scoop of this to my dog’s food in the past 2 month (I bought my first tub elsewhere) and based on our quarterly cancer/tumor check for my 11 year old dog, it’s clear and no new ones are popping out. In my head, adding it to her diet helps. I also add this to my coffee just to improve my immunity given the health crisis we are in.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Easily dissolvable and doesn’t have a funky taste to it. I’ve had it with juice and hot coffee and those are able to cover its taste as it’s quite mild. Tried with plain ol’ water too but not recommended lol.

ddabd9ba-3bdd-4477-ac11-f12f99f11982
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I've had my eye on this brand for a while now, as well as on trying out different useful mushrooms. It's a great quality/price option. The taste is quite pleasant, even if I feel it a bit in my smoothie or coffee. I've heard wonderful stories about this mushroom, specifically from Paul Stamets, and I had wonderful effect from a mushroom complex of another brand a few years ago. Turkey's tail was the main shroom in that blend, so I figured it was the one that helped my immune system. I haven't got sick at all that winter.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

My first encounter with turkey tail, and it was a pleasant one! Immediately felt that this is a great gift from mother nature! I took one heaped tsp with one heaped tsp of raw cacao and added hot water and some oat milk, and it tasted like hot cocoa. I drink one cup daily and it feels like it´s a good immune boost :) I take it as a natural immune support. Since I have not tried any other brand, I cannot compare - but both texture and smell feels like good quality too me!

Posted on May 12, 2022