NG

Posted on Feb 23, 2022
What a pumping surprise!!!

First of all I was skeptical, low price, no stim, but after first use was really surprised. Really good pump, I felt like my chest is going to explode. I tried many pre-work supplements, and this one do what supposed to do perfectly. Thank you EVL for great product and thank you IHerb for great price! Hit the like button.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I like to mix it in with my pre-workout sports drink and crush it before I start getting after it. The pump makes me feel young again :) The packaging sort of gets you hooked as the whole experience of PumPmode is so pleasant. This is my first time consuming it and it won't be the last :)

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Buy it and thank me later haha Fantastic results, although i wish it came in a larger quantity so i could use a higher dosage I use this every workout. Quality and taste is great!

Posted on Mar 10, 2021

I bought Blue Razz EVL pump mode a couple of months ago and have not regretted it at all. My pumps have been insane and the vascularity is unreal. I want to say thanks to EVL for making such a great product. I like the unflavoured because i can mix them with any of my PWO. I will try grape flavour next time.

de8c5f96-c670-4f26-b940-62968cb1ede6
Posted on Jun 24, 2021

I mix a scoop, or half a scoop, of this to my Pre. It does add to the pump and volume during a work out. However, as some have noted, the pump might become too strong and it will feel like you are weaker on some exercises. I noticed this on my bench and deadlift where I knew I could add more KG than what I was doing. I contribute that to the 'pump' I was having. Its not a negative thing; just need to plan your routine around peak activities to better utilize what your body is putting out.

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

I've been using this supplement for over 2 years now. Still gives me an amazing pump! Biggest benefit is that it doesn't contain any caffeine, so I can use it for my evening workouts as well. I do add an extra 6g of L-citrulline to further increase the NO pathway.

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

I love the EVLN preworkout products, but this one stuck out for me because it is tasteless/doesn’t have any added sugars or flavor, so I feel like it’s really designed to do it’s job and only it’s job (without the added junk is basically what I’m saying). Definitely would recommend

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I’ve tried so many pre workouts stim free and with stimulants looking for that pump. I’m honestly disappointed that I don’t get anything pump wise at all from this product.I It doesn’t taste bad at all especially for being a natural flavour and mixes well.