Page 1 - Reviews - Epic Dental, Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste, Spearmint, 4.9 oz - iHerb
NG

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Nice toothpaste that does not foam too much in your mouth like too many others do! Also a delicate taste and smell, not overpowering like most mint flavored toothpaste. Good size and works for all ages as not too strong. Gentle enough for sensitive gums. Clean your teeth well! Loves the unusual composition with xylitol.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Misread the label. I thought this came without fluoride. Nevertheless, the flavor is non-offensive and other ingredients seem to be of good quality. Recommended for those with sensitive teeth as it does not contain any harsh abrasives. Still considering if this is suitable for daily use because of fluoride.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I was looking for a toothpaste with xylitol and it had great reviews, so I tried it. I'm so glad I did, this is one of the best toothpastes! It has a delicate taste and leaves my teeth very clean and fresh

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I like this brand of toothpaste a lot. It cleans well and has a nice fresh taste. I subtracted one star as it's a little pricey for toothpaste.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I bought it for its anticavity flouride properties. Spearmint is subtle and it suits me fine. Its like chewing gum flavor. Packaging is good and the price is reasonable.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is a great toothpaste for tooth health but being completely honest the texture is a bit gritty (which is actually good for cleaning your teeth!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This formula checks every box for me. I find it hydrating, sensitivity-reducing, & mild in taste. Best of all, it contains both xylitol & fluoride.

Posted on May 28, 2021

I've been looking for toothpaste with Xylitol for a long time. Xylitol is a sweetener but it's also highly effective at killing plaque by starving it of oxygen. Usually, most Xylitol toothpaste only has a few per cent of this ingredient but Epic Dental has a whopping 31% and fluoride to keep your teeth and gums super healthy. I've used this for a little over a week now, it's not particularly sweet nor does it foam a lot like the major brands. Minty taste but not overpowering and my mouth feels clean after using it. Highly recommend even though it is a bit expensive.

Posted on May 21, 2022

There's no flavor to this, which I enjoy to clean my teeth. Very neutral and gentle to the mouth.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Tastes good and cleans your teeth! Not much else to say, honestly. If you like spearmint, give it a try!