NG

Posted on Feb 4, 2022
Above Excellent!

First mascara I am able to wear without a reaction of itching burning puffy bloodshot eyeballs. I wore it for 12 hrs, for 2 days in a row (removed it after first day then reapplied next day). In 40 yrs, ive NEVER been able to do this. I've tried ALL different brands and nothing has come close to this. I am recommending to everyone I know. (I am NOT paid for this review- just sharing its awesome)

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Lasts all day, brush is shaped so that every lash is reached. I'm always on the lookout for a mascara that can see me throughout the day / night and this is it!. Doesn't give panda eye, cleans off beautifully. Lashes look dark and thick. The gel consistency is key. Compares to the Kevin Aucoin masacara. I've bought in bulk so that I never run out.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Looks very sexy, I liked the brush very much. It is really waterproof, I was under rain yesterday and my mascara was perfect. It is very efficient in use, you apply once and get good quality lashes. Packed well. Benefit for delivery worldwide. My only concern is the texture is too dry.

This mascara is going nowhere! Working in a hospital, I struggle to find a waterproof mascara that stays put throughout the day. Despite the heat, this mascara stays put and doesn't leave those awful black marks around your eyes which I've experienced with many other brands. This was my second purchase of this mascara and I will continue to buy it. Easy to use this quality mascara in good packaging.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I like this mascara it does not stain the skin around the eyes during the day, And you can washed off without any problem i. I recommend! And I think I discovered a new brand for myself. if my review helps you to make a choice Please click yes and liked my review thank you 😍

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Happy with this. I mean its not the best mascara I have ever use but it does the job and doesn't contain nasty ingredients. It also has a great price point.

b7d2c42d-7dca-43a3-a41f-d8a09bdef6c8
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

doesn't add volume and the color is not very black, there are 2 layers on my eyelashes on the photo attached. haven't tested its waterproof quality yet, if it's alright, will use it as an extra layer for another mascara, as it doesn't work well for me, unfortunately

eceb395a-d46e-41c3-a57c-14fe82a3a4e9
009a7359-e847-4d5f-9eb1-ce65d5923cfa
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I’ve tried a few products from this brand now and I have to say, I’m blown away by the quality.. and so affordable 😅 their collagen foundation is the best foundation I’ve ever used.. this is even compared to high end foundations.. the mascara adds length, thickness, shape & definition as well as painting the lashes black whilst still maintaining a natural look. Total insanity. Hope this brand is forever and hope iherb keep delivering it to Australia. Wish I took a pic but it was a rather impromptu application. I’ll aim to add photos another time 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Posted on May 30, 2022

This mascara is a true bargain. If you’re after a more natural, but still noticeable enhancement of your lashes, this is perfect. It doesn’t clump, but separates the lashes beautifully while still adding a bit of volume. It has a slightly medicinal smell but it’s not unpleasant.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I don't wear mascara much but now and then I do like to sometimes darken my eyelashes. I found it easy to apply, it does have some thickness to it and I don't go for the thick layer look, but I noticed that it certainly made my lower lashes look longer.