NG

mybestofthebest
Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Excellent! I have three tones...

This shade is the third one I buy. I have 13, 21 and this 23. I like all three, for me 13 is clear, I combine all three in areas of my face. I am 51 years old and this product has done my skin good. Moisturizes and doesn't feel heavy. lasts all day and skin feels fresh. I like it a lot.

8a1485aa-f6fb-4ea9-80b1-5455eaa9b962
5588d24e-f0f2-4b70-bc37-e21b49b2f80c
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Just the best! I can't say it covers everything, but it brightens my skin perfectly. now it's the only one I use. It's hard to believe given its price, but this cream is better than the products from Estee Lauder, Revlon, YSL and Nars I've used before. If my review helped you please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏❣️👍

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Hands down the BEST kept secret ever!!!!!! I literally died and went to heaven! I’m in my mid 30s with bad acne, dry skin and wrinkles! While this is fairly light coverage foundation, it’s buildable and the glow is so so soooo good! Doesn’t settle into fine lines and accentuates my skin nicely. I have bought 10 bottles! My only complaint is the shade range! I’m olive skinned and shade 23 is a little light for me!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Just the best! I can't say it covers everything, but it brightens my skin perfectly. Maybe it'll be a bit light for the winter period, but now it's the only one I use. It's hard to believe given its price, but this cream is better than the products from Estee Lauder, YSL and Nars I've used before.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I have bought the shade 23 because all others were out of stock. Seems like this shade is actually perfect for me, even though I consider myself with a rather fair tone. When I first tried the foundation it did have a sort of a gray tone. However, after it settled, it blended in perfectly with my tone. The foundation is long lasting, medium to full coverage, it doesn't make me oily at all, however, it does make the texture of my face pop up a bit - for e.g. my pores and my under-eye wrinkles are a bit more visible, but not too much. Still, I like this foundation very much since it gives you a "natural" glowy look, and it is really moisturizing. And the prize is amazing for a package this size!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This product is a great choice if you are looking for a natural finish, light to medium coverage and no wrinkles/dryness hilighted. Like most Korean foundations I used, it has a grey undertone, but the greyness is gone just few minutes after application, it adjusts to my skin tone perfectly. The price is incredibly low for the quality!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I really resent using my expensive foundation when working from home so I like to have a cheaper one and this one does not disappoint! Excellent texture and coverage, the collagen benefit is a great bonus as well as sunscreen! I went with a comparable colour (sand) and got a winning match in terms of colour. I believe this will last me years! High quality foundation does not disappoint.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I'm so surprised with this product! I read that it can be too white so I chose the #23 shade. At first it looked a little grayish but after a while it blends perfectly well on my skin and I don't notice the grayish tone anymore. I love that leaves my skin moist & dewy but not sticky! It also conceals the redness and dry bumpy skin textures. For the price and amount this foundation is a gem!!!

Posted on May 7, 2022

Hard to explain how it applies, it is almost like there is a built in primer. The coverage is a bit high for me but it is a foundation. People would be upset if the coverage wasn’t there. But I added a serum to it before application to make it a more like a tinted moisturizer. I will be purchasing the other colour#21 as I am lighter during the winter and will use #23 during the summer months. Wonderful find as I am making my way back to applying makeup.