NG

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Absolutely amazing. Cannot believe the price point on this. Great coverage! Gives you a natural dewy look and makes sure freckles can still be seen. It feels fantastic on and makes skin silky and soft. The colour was perfect for my skin. I am a fair red head. The texture is silky and goes on smooth. Love that it has sunscreen in it. It does have a scent to it. But this doesn't last long. IN the pic i forgot to cover my nose... I live in a cold area of the world so my nose is always red :(

83ee530b-261e-4aa6-b349-5b190559d8d1

I am a Mexican American woman, I am 51 years old and I do not use a lot of makeup. This product is light but covers well, feels like no makeup, has a slight scent, very little is needed. I use # 13, it feels slightly lighter than my skin, not much but it is that being in summer my skin is a bit darker. I do not use liquid makeup but I liked this one.

0d59a0cd-9ef6-476b-9824-48e9fd9b98ac
3664d02e-8f7e-4079-bb52-80246cb294d2
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Excellent foundation, I took it initially because it was shipping saver, but what a surprise. For such a low price you get great product. Its light and neutral, bit grayish, but with a drop of more yellow foundation I get perfect shade. Its dewy, and have bit blury effect, I need to admit that its even better than more expencive products I used. Definitely worth of trying!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I really didn’t have any expectations when I ordered this foundation. But after just one use I am pleasantly surprised. It doesn’t emphasize wrinkles and the skin looks very healthy. It also has nice ingredients list and it’s lightweight. The scent is not too strong and it fades away very quickly. It is very good foundation for this price. I recommend it.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

It comes in a lot of sizes & compared to the price I think it's worth a try. I bought several bottles because its great value for money. See reviews that it's good to use. So I bought it for my friends. It's a gift that your friends will like.

45e3d376-6ad1-4b93-aa02-ce17ee03acb2
7ca73c39-fe45-478c-9022-652c8da2b771
9c68ff0e-8c52-4ea2-a8da-a1894bdaf3b2
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

It’s GREAT foundation if you’re on budget. It has very good coverage, doesn’t clog pores using daily, smooth skin texture after applying, face isn’t greasy after hours on. BUT scent is nothing but a huge disappointment for me. I wouldn’t describe smell as “mild” or “slightly noticeable”. After applying it for the first time, it was almost impossible for me to wear face mask because of smell and I’ve still noticing it ALL DAY while using. I would describe this foundation as heavily fragranced, but otherwise this product is just perfect!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is such a nice foundation for such a good price! I live in Florida, and in this hot and humid climate and with my oily skin, this foundation stays on beautifully through the day. It gives me medium to full coverage. The lightest shade matches my pale skin color perfectly too. It’s not too shiny and not matte either, looks very natural. Super happy with the purchase. Will be buying again.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I love this foundation! Coverage is excellent, you only need small amount to get perfect coverage. the texture is thick, but you can spreadit easily over your face. I mix two different colors to get the perfect shade. Package is plastic, with pump, easy to use. The only downside is the smell - the scent it is rather strong, jasmin like, but it goes away or you get used to it :) Otherwise, excellent foundation and the price is more then acceptable! I reccomend!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I love this foundation. It's creamy, it doesn't dry the skin, but it also doesn't leave a greasy mark on the skin and doesn't shine. So it something really good in between. I live in high humidity climate and it feels on my skin good up here. I have combination skin. It has medium coverage. Scents is ok, I didn't feel it in a minute, so it doesn't bother me. I have light skin, and color is perfect match for me.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Feels and looks like skin! The bottle is big for a foundation and could last me months. This has light to medium coverage and has a light floral scent that goes away quickly. This leaves a dewy finish, great with my acne-prone skin, and doesn't emphasise texture on the skin