NG

Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Good Product but Pricy.

I was recommended by my doctor to try emu oil to improve mobility in joints and inflammation but to be honest, I haven't seen much of a difference. However, for moisturizing it does a great job though I still can't justify the price tag. I gave it 4 stars due to the pricing and this is really a luxury to have. The oil is has no scent, and looks milky. Comes in a small 237ml (8fl), kinda small for the price tag. I don't press the pump fully as a little goes a long way. Would i get it again? Yes but perhaps will try other cheaper emu oils and compare.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I was really happy with this product and worked really well for me. Thank you so much for this product and I have no issues recommending.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I use this for my toddlers eczema. It helps a lot with anti scratching cream on top of it. It’s very pricey but the best one so far in the market.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Fast absorption, smoothing skin well, Very nice quality emu oil. Nice consistency and odorless. Have been using emu oil for 10 years and am very satisfied with this

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

The pump for the small size is god awful - can’t get any product out. The bigger bottle has a better functioning pump. It helps moisturise face, but will also need an actual moisturiser. By it self, the oil doesn’t do much for dry skin. No smell. Can come out liquid-e or sometimes abit more thickish white. Doesn’t cause breakout.

G-Star
Posted on Mar 14, 2021

This is a good quality and very effective lipid. I layer it after my moisturiser to push the oil in and keep all the hydration in my skin. the follow with SPF. I only use a small drop of it and if I have more than I need in my hands, I'll spread it through the ends of my hair. I'll be giving this a break for a while (it's good to try different things) but will be back on it in a few months. I've recommended it to many friends and family.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I just love the oil....I'll be ordering more , very moisturising . I used it for post peel oil and it soothes really good

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

My kid has skin trouble so I use this allways