NG

Posted on May 24, 2022

This oil can sustain a higher temperature cooking and is less thick than olive oil. Also it does not have any strong taste or smell, which makes it a perfect partner for any form of cooking. The quality is good because it is organic and at the time unrefined, which makes it feel more natural to the body.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I am so glad I tried this brand of the sesame oil for the first time. This oil feels silky and featherlight between your fingers and has a mild yet authentic taste of sesame seeds and is just beautiful to eat as a dip for bread, and on salads, and for sauteing shredded cauliflower with onions, garlic, ginger, curry powder, and scallions - a healthy dish with no soy sauce or corn starch ! The packaging in the dark bottle to prevent oxidation is just another fantastic quality aspect of this product. Kudos to the manufacturer and THANK YOU iherb, for carrying this oil.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I usually use sesame oil for my salads . But this time I wanna include it to my hair Carte regimen . Read it was great for low porosity hair so I’m giving it a try . The package was well sealed when received . Read great reviews about this oil So I hope the brand won’t dissapoint me

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Excellent quality at good price. I use in food and also as body oil, either on its own or mixed with other oils. All the products I have bought from Eden Foods have been really good quality.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

The taste smells very nice. The quality of organic sesame is so pure. I has been using it for oil pulling for my tooth to white tooth's color. So far, it has worked good.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Even though I do not use much oil in cooking, we do use this oil for "oil pulling" for tooth and mouth health. It whitens the teeth as well as brings other health benefits. Tastes good, too!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I enjoy using this to do a head to toe self body massage.It is extremely soothing and relaxing. I have been a long time fan of Eden Foods.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I love this Organic Sesame Oil. I use it for cooking as well as skin moisturising. It is light and the smell is not overpowering at all. It is a great carrier oil.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Good quality sesame oil, unrefined. I use it for salad dressings, for cooking in the low heat also great for skin or home made masks

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Great oil, with nice flavour to it. It`s packed in dark glass, which is a must for oils. Natural composition, would recommend for salads and for frying.