NG

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Second time purchasing this. Pumice stones on their own are fine but having the handle makes it much easier. The stone is rough enough and the brush is also a good addition. Ergonomic size, seems to be made of quality material. Only thing to make sure is to let it dry properly. Hope this review was helpful! If so please give a thumbs up.

8bd19637-3282-48c9-bc7c-d28ffa59b109
bf1f6490-7c4a-4d30-8a92-f5e0c804d6d6
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I bought by mistake actually, i thout it was a brush for the body. But the quality and the refreshment feeling is really good. Its much of relaxing tool to put it with you pedicures journey routine. It will benefit you throughly in the pedicure progress. Although the composition is a bit hard.

d7dce0e4-47db-4a22-a786-1c17cc695cf1
e2b318c7-4844-4ebe-9ddc-e5e2069f0469
eaf90e75-746e-41b6-9afe-66bbe6b558ba
58c17b0b-191c-4ffb-b460-9087ce36ec0a

My second purchase the first one cut in half in the middle of use. but it lasted 3 month s. I think it become softer because it was always wet inside the bathroom, or the glue wasnt good enough. I still bought it because of the soft bristles for the feet and the effectiveness to clean

a2e86cb9-69ca-4fdb-922c-d0a80e17fdef
Posted on May 10, 2022

I absolutely loved it. A beautiful addition to my foot care routine. I adored the brush side is so so so much. Great quality. Feels soft but very exfoliating at the same time. Noticed a difference after my first time using it. Wish it was a bit smell er, though.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Must need tool for your feet!! The pumice stone is a great care tool in general — and it’s great addition to your pedi routine! The brush feels nice and I washes away what was scrubbed off. Super relaxing and a great benefit to overall self care! Great quality and no chemical like smell when opening the packaging!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Ticks all the boxes for a foot brush. I did make the mistake of using the pumice before cleaning my feet, so the pumice is discoloured but that doesn't impact the quality (learn from my mistake and wash before using the pumice). Easy to add to your existing shower routine or for those of us who need to clean our feet more than once a day. The size of the handle is perfect for the fluffier (bigger babes) of us.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

The best of the best I am 100% sure that I will buy it again and again it’s really make my feet smooth it doesn’t irritate my skin I love to exfoliate my feet while having a shower I use it once a week and my feet stays smooth and like a baby feet the whole week and I love it

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

It does what it's designed to do. My feet feel baby soft after using it. Seems like a sturdy quality product, and that's why I've already reordered it. There are cheaper options out there, but this is the most convenient. I always wash it with soaps after each use to maintain hygiene. I hope this lasts at least 6 months. Will update the review with time.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

So easy to use and to clean, good package size, great quality Loving it and already bought another one I like that it’s not hurting or cutting my foot like other types. Help me taking good care of my foot who feel amazing after Really recommend love it

376e2e86-091b-4056-8f7a-075d26bdf744
Posted on May 9, 2022

It is a suitable size, made of wood, and it deeply exfoliates the feet and makes them very soft because it exfoliates the dead skin that has accumulated after I put some coconut oil or shea butter after exfoliation to make my feet very soft🥺

ce2b7b73-bc4c-40d4-8769-2b6a7fe85640