NG

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

When I ordered this, I didn't realize it was a powder that you mix into water. I am not sure if the quercetin is highly effective, but I definitely get the energy boost that I associate with fresh juices, whole food mixes, etc. The dominant flavors are grape and lemon and remind me of whole food vitamin C tablets.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

I really like this Quercetin because it makes me feel like I am ingesting a very healthy supplement. I mix it into my protein shake in the morning and I am good to go throughout the day. I feel more vibrant and energetic since I have been using this product.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I got sick with chills and a fever and took this. The next day I had no fever. By the following day, I was 95% better.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Someone advised I get this to build up stomach lining and help leaky gut issues. My bloating dramatically decreased. Noticed major differences in how my stomach digest things and feels. I take this almost everyday. Can’t be without it.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This is one of fav morning drinks. One teaspoon in approx 200 ml of water is enough to receive a great, intensive flavor, it braces up. The taste is exceptional, very authentic.

Posted on Apr 8, 2021

This stirs into any liquid, hot or cold liquid, or it could be sprinkled over anything, including salads.. Complex Quercetin Flavanoids are those micro-nutrients often forgotten, unless eaten fresh vegetables are eaten daily, we don't get them. I have read that we live to feed our gut microbes. The healthier/happier they are, the same goes for us. I had difficulty closing the lid, the first few days. It's very secure, requiring attention - just a small heads up! (No big, though.)

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I enjoy taking this type of supplimemt because I prefer not to swallow too many pills.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Love this powder! So easy to add to my morning juice! Totally recommend this!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Just what I needed to sneak into my kids smoothies. Quercetin is good for immune system and allergies! As always good price on iherb and quick delivery.

Posted on Apr 15, 2021

Actually, if you are looking for quercetin, you can see it as my 5 stars recommendation. So, why I put one star less? Just as a remark for myself, because I prefer another iHerb quercetin of the same Eclectic Institute – ready capsules with nettle. This one you must dissolve with water and drink as juice. I continue to buy this one also (as backup for abovementioned capsules).