Page 1 - Reviews - Eclectic Institute, Freeze Dried Fresh, Immune Support, 410 mg, 45 Veg Caps - iHerb
NG

Posted on May 5, 2022

This is very good, I didn't get sick at all the winter

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Very high quality immune support. Recommended by my Naturalpathic doctor.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Very high quality immune support. Recommended by my Naturalpathic doctor.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Fantastic, really love the ingredient combination and highly rate this brand, what they offer and quality

Posted on Sep 26, 2020

My friend turned me onto this amazing supplement snd I’ve never felt better nor more alive !! Will continue to take this supplement daily it’s been a great addition to enhance my workouts!

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

Packed with herbal superheroes supporting immune system, echinacea, black elder and st john wort have been recognised as brave covid 19 fighters as well. Essential supplement. Great!

Posted on Nov 18, 2020

We've been taking Immune Support for years now . . . we are seniors and and so very glad that we take this every day~

Posted on May 3, 2021

I love this brand. It feels like a trustworthy product. Great immune support.

Posted on Apr 8, 2009

I like Eclectic Institute. Am taking for immune support.

TanyaGlad
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

It is quite difficult to evaluate such supplements by their effect, I was sick about as usual, therefore only 4. In general, I bought these supplements for the sake of St. John's wort in the composition - it is used as an antidepressant, but, unfortunately, they stopped delivering it to us in its pure form. And with regards to St. John's wort, everything suited me. Plus, the form of herbs with the preservation of the maximum amount of useful ingredients