NG

Posted on May 23, 2022

I have found the celery powder to be an excellent product and my husband is doing it with me. We both feel it is making us more energetic. It has made it easier to stick to a healthy diet. We are both experiencing the benefit of not being as hungry. So it is a good supplement for an improvement in diet.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Very good quality, the smell is really strong, but the taste as a real celery,,actually u need more time to dissolve this in water but in green smoothies will be just perfect. Highly recommend 💕 Plz don’t forget the like if my review is helpful🤍.

a463f53f-1103-4ec6-947e-e384fae18859
3c3a6ca8-35e7-43a3-9aef-158772b2c874
6b66331f-6ca8-4b1c-bb2c-2c415866335c
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I like it in smoothie (without cutting celery any more); I like it very much but my dad still like the fresh celery more) I definitely will buy it again as it is so handy ( I finished 1/2 of the bottle)

4533fcee-5c50-4669-9b11-68d65af7f99d
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Fantastic to put into smoothies. I’m not a fan of drinking pure celery juice but this is mixed into my daily smoothie and wouldn’t even know it’s in there. Great benefits and easy to use.

For those that likes quality and celery taste, this is for you. I got it to help with my father's high blood. Blend it together with other supplements for him. Wishing him and everybody here great health and happiness. Cheers!

Posted on May 20, 2022

We normally juice raw celery but decided to try it in powder form bc it takes an entire stalk of celery to get what we need each serving. This mixture is concentrated and tastes delightful. A+++

Posted on May 7, 2022

It's hard to get celery all year round in my country but I want to get celery keeping its nutrition. I love this product, why? it's raw, freeze-drying and NON GMO. Electric Institute is my favorite brand. Thanks for good products

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Tastes like freshly juiced celery! The best celery powder supplement I’ve tried so far. Freeze dried is a benefit so it will age gracefully. Excellent quality and packaging! Limited ingredients! Very convenient which I like very much.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

i use this in many things, as a replacement for salt. It does well in dressings, sauces, in raw things, such as soup. or just sprinkled on my salad. i always keep a bottle of this on hand, and a back up. It's the best.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

perfect for when you're in a pinch & don't have time to juice fresh celery, or if it's difficult to get a hold of. good for overall health, also aids with digestions. best to drink it on an empty stomach to reap all the benefits.