NG

Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Hot!

This is very strong! I put a tiny bit in drinks and it adds a nice heat to it. I also sprinkled a bit on the carpet where slugs were coming in. The smell did deter them. This would be perfect to add to any cooked dish: instant spiciness. And it is very good for the immune system.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

The most spicy thing I have ever tasted in my life! The first day I tasted it made me really bad. Then I got used to it and can now drink. Dilute with a quarter cup of water 20-25 drops of cayenne and drink. Helps in weight loss because it reduces appetite. For my husband it helped with hemorrhoids like no medicine had helped him before. Also helps against headaches and helps the digestive system. In short, it's a wonder product.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Great buy. The items arrived Singapore within a week and all the boxes are new and in good condition. First time trying after recommendation from a colleague.

2ee422ef-5363-4bf6-b833-35c8d5daa553
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Very good size bottle for the price point when compared to other brands of a similar product! The bottle and dropper is good quality which is an issue I genuinely encounter with products like these. As others have mentioned, you may need to adjust your own dosage to suit your needs/preferences. For drinking, I can only manage around 3 drops. Applied topically for muscle pain, I only used two drops and found a significant warming/burning for 1-2 hours which soothed them for me. I find it a good alternative for any of those heating balms that then cool - which i find does not help me Definitely will repurchase!

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Great for use in Drinks or to make Sauces Spicier , if something is to less Spicy just use some Drops of this and you get the Kick you like =) i will defently will Order it again Soon

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I usually take cayenne as a powder, but I thought I'll give this a try. I still have to use a few times more, but I'm not sure I like it. Last week I used it when I had a headache and it was very helpful

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

if you have heart problem this is a must , everyone should have this on them best stuff ever

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Haven't used it yet but we both it thank you good prices

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

This is the best quality cayenne. I found that cayenne in liquid is superior than the pill form.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Fabulous cayenne extract. Historically I buy herb farm and this is equivalent. So happy I found this… Terrific for circulation and decreased inflammation.