NG

Posted on Oct 3, 2021
Good I love the taste

i had read several reviews about Dymatize saying that this is the best tasting protein powder on the market, Well now that I bought it, I can attest to it. The taste is just i amazing. I ordered Vanilla flavour and its really smooth, I drink it everyday before going to sleep,I really love it, iam gonna buy it again soon.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Digests easily, flavor is good for casein. Excellent for baking/cooking - my favorite are protein pancakes (53g kodiak pancake mix; 25g protein; 1 egg + water = 31p/31c/7.7f) - not so much for protein lattes or other drinks.

79870ab5-5491-4635-9095-c99dd35eb98f

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Delicious to drink with either water or milk. Easily resolved even with cold liquid. The container size is really big so be prepared for some storage space.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Excellent product. Informed choice certificate, great quality ingredients and nutritional composition and taste. This package size definitely is the most cost-effective if you want to save money and the product to last longer. As a nutritionist I do recomend

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

A regular user of Casein powder, this product is a of better quality and taste as compared to other competitors. Easy to mix due to quality ingredients, this is definitely a top choice!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

The taste was a bit too sweet for my taste. It is good if you are looking for a thick milkshake type of texture and consistency, as compared to the other shakes I've tried before. Somehow the blend made me full faster with less volume, but I was also hungry earlier

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Hello.Sincerely,I bought it to try it. I haven't used it yet. But I've always read or heard good feedback about it. Nice perfume. Nice texture. Good composition & dosage compared to other competing caseins on the market. Nice effect in terms of construction and recovery as a protein at night. Now and for iHerb, as usual a very good quality of service in every way.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Amazing product with a good taste. Fast delivery. It’s my second order of this casein. I will order more

d7976b41-44ba-45b8-8cf3-9e601e5dd23d
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

First time buying. Tastes good and good results so far.