Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Woods, Almond Castile Soap, 32 fl oz (946 ml) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Clean ingredients, good quality at a good price. I love this almond scent and prefer it to the other scents. Note that there is another almond Castile soap from the same brand that contain the addition of shea butter. I prefer this for household uses and the shea butter one for the skin

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have used more than ten bottles of Dr Woods castile soap. This brand does not contain harmful ingredients so I use it for bath and for hand washing as I have eczema. The almond castile soap is more moisturizing and has a strong almond scent. It is also quite concentrated so I dilute with some water in a bottle. I buy the big 946ml and this can last for 2-3 months. Good quality and value for money.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This liquid almond castille soap has a beautiful scent & is so natural when you mix it up with filtered water to make your own hand & shower gel for your family. Dr Woods brand has a number if different varieties. I buy it all the time & am always satisfied with my purchase.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

My whole family uses these products for hair and body. Not only do they smell great, but they also last a long time too. I always turn to iherb for natural products, not only do they offer a lower price, but they get them to me in a fast time.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I use it as a hand soap in my household and it lasted forever. The smell is a bit strong so after 3 months I got a bit annoyed by it. But as a hand soap it worked really nice did not dry up the hands and I felt that my hands are nice and clean and safe. I have repurchased it 3 times since. Next time I will go for the scent free version. But! The smell is really, really nice and does not last on your hands. I just got a bit tired of it.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I was using another Castile soap and mistakenly got some in my eye. It burnt so bad I was afraid it would cause permanent damage - thankfully it didn't. This soap however is really mild and nourishing and I feel it would not do the same (I'm not going to experment with it though : ). The ingredients are fabulous and it lathers well, despite not having any SLESs. It has a very sweet smell, which is lovely, but I think I will try the peppermint next as it's a little to sweet for me. All in all - I'm a happy customer for choosing this brand.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

We always buy this soap for hand wash in kitchen and bathroom. We just replace it to small dispenser. It's not strong smell so that my little one also use it no problem:) It can be used for body wash and dish wash. very useful stuff we love it! キッチンとバスルームの手洗い用として使っています。もう何年も買い続けているお気に入りです。

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I think that almond is the most delicious smell from the entire product line. I recommend trying it if you like almonds. Excellent aromatherapy, because when I use it, I forget about the problems))) Moisturizes the skin after taking a shower, so moisturizing milk or cream can not be used! The skin after application is very soft and tender and moisturized. I have no dry skin anymore! My husband really likes this scent. About package... At first time I bought a small size with a dispenser, then I switched to a large bottle. The color is translucent, pale yellow. Quality is perfect, it comtains just organic ingredients!

9ee0bcd6-5e7c-48a1-a259-d5edee2b16ec
9045a844-6836-420e-9040-84e4124eb7df
8019670b-9f43-407e-8443-c18fcb02586f
4b7acda9-d58a-4f36-ac2c-a3bda2545759
Posted on May 21, 2022

Giving 4 stars not cause the product is not good, but the smell of the almond is way too overwhelming! It smells like someone dumped an entire bottle of almond essence inside. Great for those who love almond essence smell but doesn’t work for me. If only the lavender flavor smells as strong

Posted on May 18, 2022

I've been using Dr Woods castile soap for years. Value for money bottle with good ingredients. I usually get the lavender one with shea butter. Without shea butter, it is too dry for the skin. The almond smell is too strong if you are not a fan of it.