NG

missdawes
Posted on Mar 9, 2022
turns coffee into a luxury

I love this creamer. I have a heaped tablespoon in my Sunday mid-morning coffee. I save it for Sunday coffee because I'm warching my calories (though it's only 60) and it's my a special little treat. The price is really good. It tastes lovely and indulgent. To help prevent lumps I put the powder in the empty cup, then add half an inch of coffee, stir it, then keep stirring as I fill the cup. Delicious!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

It's my first time buying this creamer, i wanted to include it in my keto diet. Taste is good, but what is not written neither on the package nor in the product composition is that it is sweet. It bought it because I thought I can use it for enhancing my coffee taste, but it gets sweet with it

4334291d-7131-4ba9-af8b-a616a45c5e54
3ea20141-4103-4ac6-8f43-43b156d13767
9b5fd82c-dd6a-4db9-acca-b7b73b69ff04
Posted on May 3, 2022

I really like This creamer, it makes my coffee & my hot chocolate taste way better. I also use this as a coconut milk subtitute for desserts when there’s no coconut milk available. I would really recomend this & would repurchase

42e9adfe-4b9c-422a-b5ba-7ddb735bf4c1
a2e3f979-9758-4c84-858c-e1cfc019a864
Posted on May 4, 2022

this is a pretty nice creamer, but it is very very sweet. I put one scoop in my coffee and it was undrinkable. but a half scoop mixed with some oat or almond milk is perfect. I recommend diluting it with water/milk if you dont like the taste of stevia.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Firstly, The taste and smell is amazing!! It melts well, but be sure to stir it well with warm water and then add hot water if u don't wanna see crumbs in there. I drink it with coffee when I want something wseet. The size for this price is faire. I recommend this 100%.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This is my favorite creamer. It's very sweet so I mix half in half with coconut milk powder and add to my instant freeze dried coffee when I don't have the time or facilities to make espresso. It makes instant coffee tastes good which is really handy if you have lactose intolerance, because black instant coffee is horrible.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Delicious taste, and smell. Mixes into hot coffee easily with a little stirring. I use a little more than package suggests. Would buy again. 6 grams fat, 1 gram carbs per serving.

iReeRee
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Great quality, ingredients, taste, size, package, composition, benefits diet, use as frequency u like recommendation include : can be added to enhance coffee per serving size

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Great keto creamer, I like the taste much better than hazelnut. I’m usually using only 5g per cup, half of the portion size and it adds a great vanilla flavor to my decaf. Also it helps with a feeling of satiety.