Page 1 - Reviews - Doctor's Best, Purified & Clear Omega 3 Fish Oil with Goldenomega, 1,000 mg, 120 Marine Softgels - iHerb
NG

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Great product, great ingredient combination, and a great number of omega fats per serving. Quality seems super. I am a bit disappointed that it's discontinued. Hope they will resume sales since this is one of the best products and deals for purchase. Highly liked using it and bought 3 cans.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I always take a big bottle for a family. And I take particularly this brand as its very beneficial for its price and concentration. You won’t feel any fish scent or burp- its very light even for my sensitive stomach. My hair, nails and skin are doing great and i take it for granted when I am on fish oil. For my complexion and age I feel that even 1 pill a day is enough. However, I take it along with other supplements to boost my immunity and to avoid viruses. Me and my family have never had any colds and other viruses probably thanks to this greatest immunity and brain booster. When each next bottle is about to finish, i never wait and order again.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Excellent quality fish oil! I like that the capsule ingredient is fish gelatin rather than bovine. I keep mine in the refrigerator because I think it stays fresher. I find that I feel better overall when taking this fish oil. I also appreciate the reasonable price on iHerb. Highly recommend!

terje tt
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

positive effects on the heart, brain and memory, vision and development and immunity of both children and adults. Omega-3 fatty acids are necessary for the normal development of vision and the maintenance of visual acuity. In addition, they help lower blood pressure and normalize blood cholesterol levels, improve blood clotting, and make blood vessel walls elastic.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

the quality is good, excellent packaging ,on time delivery, contains lots of omega especially EPA is quite high for lowering cholesterol , good for your heart health ... and its for anti inflammation .. ingredient is good .. helps support brain join health .. Fish oil ..

118522c6-9072-44d7-b4e1-75baed81c797
Adebie
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Love this brand. It was rated one of the top brands in a health magazine I read so it's been my #1 go to since trying it. Low odor and the best part is I don't taste them or burp them up

c21f22e1-9892-4da7-bdfb-19c965fd9c44
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Currently taking this supplement to assist with my arthritis pain and inflammation. I am taking it in combination of a few other supplements to help me with my arthritis pain. It has helped.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I always drink Omega's course in the fall. I combine it with other supplements that help replenish the whole complex of vitamins necessary for the body.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

No aftertaste! I am taking these daily and know they are helping to keep my Omega 3 up. My inflammation level was extremely low on a recent blood test.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

The omega really pure and great that it really can reduce cholesterol and make me less fat than before. I have bought this omega since one year ago.