Page 1 - Reviews - Doctor's Best, Proteolytic Enzymes, 90 Delayed Release Veggie Caps - iHerb
NG
Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Started taking Tis product for 2 years or so & i am still taking it for maintenance . I hv seen much improvements & can enjoy my wine without much worry now My face use to turn flushing red after drinking wine,Alcohol of any type indicating my liver & gut system cannot break down alcohol . My Nutritionist recommends to ease cleanse my gut system by taking Proteolytic enzyme to break down the alcohol toxins ( empty stomach better) I also took Together ,liver support products ,probiotic in a course with some exercise. Proteolytic has reduced systemic inflammation & cleanses my blood obviously for me ,my overall health Improves significantly for an alcohol lover like me!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Digesting protein was becoming increasingly difficult for me. That problem improved substantially after I began taking Doctor's Best Proteolytic Enzymes. My age spots on my skin also seem to be shrinking. I have also increased my consumption of kiwi, miso soup, and avocado, which seems to have helped as well.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

A very solid proteolytic enzyme combination that has the intended effect of reducing major inflammatory issues. In our particular instance, we ran out of Wobenzyme N and picked up Doctors Best Proteolytic enzymes as an available substitute and found it more effective than the Wobenzyme N which was quite a surprise. The dose taken was once a day 3 capsules on an empty stomach. What resulted was much less swelling in the ankles and much better sleep. We will continue to purchase this until it stops working and so far over the last 4 months it continues to work well.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Very Impressed with the purchase and speedy delivery , the product does exactly what i have been reading about, the level of pain i have had for over 40years has decreased by 80% ,sleeping better and daily activities are now pain free. I guess it might not be the same for everyone but I'm more than satisfied with Dr Best Proteolytic Enzymes.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I didnt feel nothing but i will give it a little bit time. Systemic enzymes get rid of all the yucky crud that makes your body ache. Systemic inflammation is at the root of many serious or even deadly health conditions. Proteolytic enzymes (also called systemic enzymes) are specially formulated enzyme supplements designed to “clean up” pro-inflammatory molecules in your blood. Since taking 2 of these capsules every morning upon awaking I have had less and less pain.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

Proteolytic enzymes have a variety of roles in the body, including assisting in the breakdown of food for energy and can be found in a variety of foods and supplements. According to studies, they can enhance digestion, reduce inflammation, relieve arthritis pain, and possibly reduce IBS symptoms. I tried a lot of different IBS medicines, but none of them helped until I tried these. After two weeks, the heaviness, bloating, constipation, and cramps were all gone.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

My digestion has been a lot better now. Not 100% sure if it's due to this or a combination of this and other changes, though (diet, etc). I'm also taking Pork Pancreas from Nutricology but it's much more expensive so I take Doctor's Best more frequently.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Doctor's Best product are always reliable. Very good quality product . I myself experienced the difference if take 3 capsules in the morning on empty stomach. The ingredients are best combination. Packaging size could have been more like 120 0r 180 capsules. And last but very important is they have increased the price by more than 20%.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I have been using this product for a number of years after my daughter told me she had great success with arthritis pain in her finger. I had pain in my right hip which wzs very uncomfortable. My mother had a hip replacement so thought that is eventually what I would need. After just a few days the pain had gone and it has not come back after all this time. I have recommended it to other people as well but have not heard whether they even bought any, but I find them just perfect for me, but we are all different but definitely worth a try.

tontubut
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

After careful research, I chose this product to help with an experiment I am trying that, in combination with EDTA and a couple of other cleansing supplements, may help improve circulation. While I can make no claims about the effectiveness of this technique, I have a good feeling about the potential results.