Page 1 - Reviews - Doctor's Best, Natto-Serra, 90 Veggie Caps - iHerb
NG
Posted on Jul 26, 2021

My doctor recommended this product to me for fighting with my low acidity in stomach. This ad helps to destroy protection of bacteries and make them open for other ads which clean them from there. Capsules have really nice size and cover, it's so easy to swallow them even if usually I have problems with that. I take two capsules two times in a day , one hour before food.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Natto-Serra I can go on forever about these two ENZYMES... NATTOKINASE... 1. IS A PROTEOLYTIC ENZYME 2. IS A JAPANESE FERMENTED SOYBEAN 3. INHIBITS SARS-COV-2 ( SEVERE ACUTE RESPIRATORY SYNDROME CORONAVIRUS 2) as well as BHV-1 (BOVINE HERPES VIRUS). STUDY SHOWED that SARS-CoV-2 SPIKE PROTEIN SIGNIFICANTLY BLOCKS DNA REPAIR, YOU NEED NATTO KINASE TO COMBAT THIS!!! STUDY SHOWED SARS-CoV-2 trreated with NATTOKINASE FULLY INHIBITED INFECTION TO CELLS!!! ACE2 are proteins found on the surface of human cells, these proteins are the entry point for SARS-CoV-2 infection. the SPIKE PROTEIN binds to our ACE2 RECEPTORS. NATTOKINASE INHIBITS THIS FROM BEING ABLE TO PLACE. 4. BREAKS DOWN PROTEOLYTIC ENZYMES AND FIBRINOLYTIC ENZYMES. When you take enzymes with food, they help digest food, When you take on a EMPTY STOMACH, 2 HOURS BETWEEN MEALS, they quickly enter the bloodstream and clean BLOOD, TISSUES and ORGANS. They clean out proteins that don't belong in your BLOOD, TISSUE and ORGANS.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Have been taking natto-serra for a few years now. My husband had a back spinal injury and pain. We used serrapeptase which helped ease the pain and inflammation; we used natto which is beneficial to heart health and clearing fibroids, plagues and other gunk from our arteries. We saw this composition and thought why not, instead of having to buy two separate products. An added benefit is that it cleared my son's and my sinus inflammation and stuffy nose due to seasonal allergies. We now always have this in our medicine cabinet.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

This is an essential supplement to combat clots and even micro clots. My father had major cancer surgery and lost half of his organs(whipples procedure) 2 years ago. Having such a major operation left him with post surgery pains almost on a daily basis. After taking this for a couple of weeks, he can now do some gardening and duties around the house. Not bad for a 73 yr old. Will contimue to use this supplement. It is hard to purchase as its usually sold out most of the time.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

This product is truly amazing for keeping the blood flow and blood pressure down. It also helps with pain from scar tissue as it is said to dissolve fibrin. I really notice when i run out, can feel veins pulsing and blood pressure rising! I'm 40 plus and these are perfect to maintain vascular health

ExpatPH
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Bought this before for my wife to help with some sinus issues as well as other concerns she had. She really didn't take it so I ended up using it instead. It really seemed to clear up various sinus issues I had since living in a new country for many years. Even a few years later, my sinus problems are not as bad as the rest of my family recently (wife & kids having phlegm, cough, sneezing, etc. especially when using air conditioning in our room). Wanted to buy again but it has been out of stock so I'm optioning to buy each component (nattokinase & serrapeptase) separately. There is also another option that is nearly as helpful if you read my other reviews (Enzymedica, Enzyme Defense - which has Mucolase to also help with sinus issues). Based on what I have researched, both components are very useful during the current situation in the world. It seems that both ingredients can help keep your immune system strong as well as help attack any pathogens trying to make home in your body! Consider stocking it especially if you have had reoccurring sinus problems over the years!

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Studies show that nattokinase dissolves blood clots — which helps maintain good blood vessel structure, improves blood flow, and lowers the risk of heart disease. It can also help lower your blood pressure, reducing strain on the heart that can lead to heart attacks. Serrapeptase has been used throughout history because of its short-term pain-reducing and anti-inflammatory effects. It has been explored as an alternative to NSAIDs and support for conditions like bronchitis and sinusitis In this product, you get the best of both worlds

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

As a senior I have been taking this product for quite some time to help with circulation and as natural blood clot preventative. Have had no ill effect from taking it and have had no clotting issues so I feel great about that. I always take this on an empty stomach at the end of the day and I take 20 mg of lumbrokinase at the beginning of my day. So far so good!

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

Dr. Amens suggested taking Ginko Bilboa for circulation and brain/mental health, however I wasn't able to take the ginko without side effects, so I take Natto-Serra which is also good for circulation . Dr. Amens says circulation is the #1 importance for mental health and preservation of brain cells.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I want to remove the toxins from the vaccine out of my body. This will help reduce the occurrence of thrombosis & help blood flow better. it's 1 in my 20 vitamins set for clear toxin!