Page 1 - Reviews - Doctor's Best, NAC Detox Regulators, 60 Veggie Caps - iHerb
NG
Posted on Aug 10, 2021

I had done my uterine surgery for one year . It course me dizziness. I saw this product have good recommendations so I try it. It really help me and surprisingly it improve my constipation problem just because of this surgery . In Chinese , insufficiency of vital energy (Qi)and blood also will course constipation. Before that I had try to consume fibre to settle my problem but not help much. Sorry for my poor English , hope can help those having the same problem as me. May GOD bless you all. Amen.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

My daughter had chronic asthma. She’d been warded in NICU for several times. I bumped to a friend sharing about orthomolecular practice and decided to try the protocol on my daughter. Surprisingly it helps very much. Took about 3weeks to see it good effect and settle her respiratory problem. No wonder it is always out of stock during this cvd19. Combınatıon of liposomal c, nıacınamıde, magnesıum really has amazıng effect

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I have been taking this for an ovarian cyst I will update if I see improvement after 3 moths of using it. It has selenium so it is really good. I've noticed if I take it with no food or just a sip of water I get a stomachache intense but briefly.

omilla
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

NAC (N-Acetylcysteine) helps detoxify the body of heavy metals as it helps the function of the liver. This is particularly applicable to cadmium and also for carbon monoxide and other free radicals in cigarettes that are harmful and potentially carcinogenic (in cigarette smoke has over 4000 chemical compounds). NAC (N-Acetylcysteine) helps in breaking and removing sputum. Stimulates the production of glutathione, which is extremely important for liver detoxifying processes. Supports the protection of the cardiovascular system and the liver; the respiratory function; detox and antiviral processes in the body. Favorite brand, excellent price and quality.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

The US FDA recently band the sale of NAC as a supplement because they know it has anti-viral properties (inhibits viral replication verified through many scientific research journals) & many other benefits and cheap). Along with this, practicing good hygiene (frequent hand washing and not touching my face), and maintaining my vitamin D levels above 50, I have not had the flu in 20 years and have never had a flu vaccine. Covid has been going on for more then 2 years, I have never caught it ( I get tested every 6 weeks) and am not vaccinated ( believe whole heartedly and scientifically in the benefits of vaccination and am vaccinated for multiple other diseases but I will not be part of a human experiment of an mRNA vaccine the FDA rejected for human trials before the pandemic even started( during SARS outbreak) Wash your hands frequently with soap/water, wear your mask over nose & mouth, don't touch your face and check your vitamin D levels. It really IS that simple! BTW: NIH CO-OWNS Moderna vaccine. Interesting huh?

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I was purchasing this from that big online place....until the FDA reclassified NAC and that shopping place no longer carried it. Just as well, I wanted to get off that platform as much as possible anyway. Enter, iHerb. Not only can I find it here, it's also a better value through iHerb. I will be placing more orders through iherb going forward.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

NAC is a precursor to the body's production of Gluthatione which is a detoxing agent and helps maintain various organs so I try to use good-quality NAC. I find these to be fresh and potent and well-packed and the price makes it very competitive with many other off-brand or generic-branded NAC you can buy online. Best NAC Detox Regulators by Doctor's Best is a very effective all-around antioxidant but It is particularly effective when it comes to liver and lung health. I use it to help with my reproductive problems.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Great product! No side effects (e.g. bloating, stomach upset, unlike other NAC products). Very affordable and does a good job in reducing anxiety symptoms, as well as providing a slight energy boost in my case. It's just too bad that these haven't come back in stock in a long time :(

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

N-Acetyl Cysteine or NAC is needed in order the body can build a potent antioxidant called glutathione, while glutathione function is to eliminate heavy toxins and metals from the body. In addition it well works as relief for respiratory issues. The caps are easy to swallow while it is always better to take them at night since it can cause that case feeling sleepy after it. As well i always recommend to take them on an empty stomach (have not had any upset stomach, unless you are super sensitive take them after dinner) and always with plenty of liquid.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

NAC is a powerful antioxidant with so many health benefits. Great for all types of viruses, including Covid. A great combination is NAC , vitamin D vitamin C and Zinc. I have ordered several different brands of NAC to get me through the Flu / Virus season. A must have in our household, yes a must!