NG

Posted on May 16, 2022
Excellent Turmeric

Curcumin is the active substance of turmeric, a plant widely used in Indian cuisine, and is famous for its golden-yellow color and spicy flavor. Turmeric is also known as turmeric, turmeric, sun root, and yellow ginger. Curcumin belongs to the category of curcuminoids, which are substances with important properties for the health of the body. Perhaps its best known property is to act as an antioxidant, that is, to “donate” one of its electrons to free radicals and still remain stable. As a result, free radicals become stable molecules and end up being eliminated, making it difficult for a series of diseases to appear. If you liked or learned something new from my review, please like it. Excellent product... Top Top Top .

a5602889-d885-4904-8872-02a1c0856777

I use this because I have been diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma - a blood cancer. I firmly believe God has saved me. Having said that it does not seem unlikely that your product might be one of the ways in which God is taking care of me. So far the cancer marker has not reared its ugly face again. Whatsmore there are many examples of Curcuma having a very beneficial effect on the recuperation from (grave) illnesses.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

A wonderful tonic tablet. I favor the BioPerine over the Meriva version as I think it provides for greater absorbancy. Absorbancy is highly important with curcumin as stomach enzymes normally destroy it. In cooking with turmeric it is often suggested to ensure the use pepper for the same beneficial reason.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Excellent! I definitely won't be running out of this any time soon because I have been on it constantly for about 3 years and have not had cold or flu and then unfortunately was without it for 3 weeks and I get a heavy chest cold and runny nose 😕

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Easy to swallow, effective quality, ingredient is pure, great for my age, Perfect antioxidant especially after vaccination, the packaging is good. Overall benefit is good, inflammation has greatly reduced. Cognitive & joint improved. Pain reduced taste manageable.

fce6be8f-5c42-43be-be26-e058cef97e8d
b0bee6fd-89e1-4f02-a5eb-58a4f82e91d2
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant. And if you take it together with Quercetin + Bromelain - it will be a perfect trio. As Curcumin and Quercetin are fat-soluble, you have to take them with fat (sure best with a healthy fat) to promote optimal absorption. For the best results take on an empty stomach.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

When I initially started running, building up the mileage, my muscles and joints would get inflammed and stiffen up. The first time I tried curcumin was this brand and wow, did it help. The reduction of inflammation was noticeable as I was recovering quicker and actually able to go out the next couple of days after running to run again. The benefit I gained from this reduced my pain and thus started my journey into all other forms of curcumin available.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

My chiropractor recommend Curcumin for my joints. I take this for my knee pain and to reduce inflammation. I can trust this brand for the quality and is in the high absorption form with Piperine extract that helps to increase the absorption! Also has a high level of antioxidant. My knees feel lesser pain after taking this regularly with exercise!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

It is the best supplement for anti-inflammatory. Maximum absorption also gives hope for results. Inflammation is the cause of many diseases. including cancer In new research, turmeric has been shown to reduce knee pain from osteoarthritis. as good as dicofenac Painkillers have many side effects, such as stomach ulcers, kidney failure, but turmeric has no such side effects. So this supplement is a pain reliever for me.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Great quality product with mild taste , improvement in pain in finger joints. Felt the benefits of taking it after only 2 weeks of taking 1 twice a day, I like that it has Pepper as an added ingredient for better absorbsion and is good value for money. Product really helped to reduce inflammation. Highly recommended.