NG

Posted on Feb 10, 2022
Desert Essence Green Apple & Ginger Shampoo

Bought this and will use it once the present bottle finishes. Hope it will increase my hair volume. The scent is so good. My scalp is also sensitive thus this shampoo without all the chemical composition is good. The ingredients listed will help my future hair growth better and healthier. The packaging looks attractive too.

ff6641bc-d005-497b-a14c-c013d50c34d8
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This thickening shampoo is great! My hair instantly feels thicker and smoother after washing it with this shampoo! The application process is great! I like that it's made out of simple ingredients. With some shampoos, I noticed because of the harsh chemicals, my hair falls out more after washing it. With this shampoo, it's the opposite. My hair doesn't fall out and it feels and looks more healthier. The scent is amazing! The only downfall about this product is that it sometimes makes your scalp drier. To avoid this, I usually apply a hair oil or serum and it solves the issue!

b0a840d1-72ba-4c94-838c-2bb513a87eac

Nowadays it's hard to find a shampoo that is without cymilcals. Luckily we have a brand like Desert essence that has compounded a series of shampoos for different problems. Hair and scalp feel good after hair wash. I like to use it on daily basis, it's a light everyday shampoo that helps to moisturize my scalp. Smell is great as well

e36f42e6-5639-4f53-86c0-16adcbdce0c9
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I generally don't like apple-scented things, but I love the way this shampoo smells! It lathers nicely, and rinses from my hair cleanly. The package style is nice, with the dispenser on the bottom. Seems to be good quality and a nice size. It's important to me that it's gluten-free.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Ok! Listen to me it’s the best shampoo I ever used! It’s not volume at all! But it’s make my hair so straight and shiny, I don’t need to use the hair straightener, and use creams and the ingredients so good! Buy it! If my comments help u please press like

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Finally found a good shampoo! It smells good, it makes my hair soft and I've been getting compliments! One of my friends even asked me what shampoo I've been using because my hair's been looking good. This is a great, safe option for those who's hair that to be on the oily side.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Love this shampoo, works great if you have fine and dry hair like me. This shampoo nourishes the hair, making it soft and shiny and yet also gives it volume, a rare combination. Personally I don't like the smell, quite strongly 'synthetic' apple like, but in a combination with a conditioner with a nice smell, it's really great.

Rosy
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

The shampoo lathers really well and has an amazing smell of fresh apples. I was surprised that my hair was soft after washing out the shampoo and before I applied the hair mask. As I have colored hair, it was always very dry and tangled after shampooing. Love this shampoo and I give it 5 stars!!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This shampoo made my hair so light and soft. The package was good enough for active use for one month. Smells really good. It doesn't dry my scalp skin and demonstrated a very good moisturizing effect. Very good quality product for this money I would definitely recommend it to those who can't find an appropriate shampoo not only for hairs but also for skin.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This shampoo is the only one that keeps my hair clean for 2 days (I have oily hair). When I bought it I was skeptical of its effect, I took it for volume and yes: it makes volume (little but visible) especially since I have long / straight and thick hair. It has a pleasant smell of fresh apple.