Page 1 - Reviews - Desert Essence, Conditioner, Coconut, 8 fl oz (237 ml) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

my hair is super fine so coconut it's a no no for me, it weights my hair dawn, but i decided to give it a try anyways, so i only purchase the travel size one, i use just little amount and i switch between this one and the andalou conditioner for thining hair, and it worked for me , i'm only disappointed in the size, i know it's a travel size but i thought it wil be a little bit biger, ( since the price is 1/3 of the big one i thought the size will be too, but i thought wrong)

1039a0f3-9a01-4915-9925-05b44a3c9525
3d702d35-077b-42da-8696-96d8cee9df16
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Amazing smell!!!! I use it after shampoo to comb my hair and get it ready for the hairmask afterwards. the scent is strong coconut so if it's good for those who like it. I have short, dry, hair and it helps to moisturize it. i dont put it on the scalp but only on the hair itself.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I liked this a lot. It's not too small, so there is plenty of conditioner to use for long hair on a trip. This brand makes good quality hair products in general. The scent of this one is a strong and sweet coconut, you have to love coconut and tropical scents to use it. It makes your hair soft and moisturized. My favorite hair products of theirs are the raspberry shampoo and conditioner.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This conditioner is amazing for sensitive, dry hair and scalp. I love the scent, and the package size, although it usually runs out before the shampoo. It is good quality that benefits and really moisturizes your hair, no matter your age. Using this conditioner is always a treat, and the composition of the ingredients is great too! Kids think it is fun watching it squirt from the bottle!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Love this conditioner! I have straight healthy hair and this conditioner helps keeping it that way. Love the smell I thought it'd be artificial but it smells really nice and not at all makes me nauseous. I don't think it's heavy, so wouldn't recommend it for really damaged hair, I'd find something more suitable for that.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Bought it because of the natural ingredient list. I leave on the conditioner for 5 mins, then comb my hair to detangle and rinse. Love the scent of coconut which smells wonderful but not over-bearing. Coconut oil is also an outstanding moisturizer. Hair is soft and shiny after using this conditioner.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

In addition to its delightful lemon scent, I love the texture of this lotion. It's not oily yet moisturizes well. Not sure the ingredients, but it almost feels like it has a little corn starch in it? For me it's a favorite pick-me-up to use in the dead of Winter when we all need a reminder that Spring and Summer are coming.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I have curly, dry hair and cannot imagine my life without this product. I used it for years and hope it is never discontinued. I use the Soft curls hair cream from the same brand too. It is a creamy, nourishing conditioner that offers great slip and makes my hair easy to detangle. It leaves my hair soft, smooth, and defined. The scent is lovely. I get tons of compliments on how nice my hair look and smell.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I keep buying this conditioner over and over again because it's such a great price for a good list of high-quality ingredients (lots of nice oils). I have dry, curly hair, and this is an excellent moisturizer. It also rinses out easily, which is always a plus for preventing product buildup on the scalp.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I've been using this product for years and it is by far my favorite! The quality is excellent and I absolutely love the coconut scent. They recently updated the packaging which I love! If you like coconut scent and have sensitive skin this is for you! I have dry hair and this product really helps my hair look and feel lively and silky.