NG

stassie
Posted on Feb 1, 2022
A good heat protectant product that uses natural ingredients.

This product I've been using it for a while now. I use every time I wash my hair, I don't always blow dry it, but regardless if I do or don't I notice less frizz on my hair. Plus I also love the coconut scent, very fresh and not overpowering at all IMO. I use this product primarily for frizz/staticy hair control. It's not as good as other brands, but it's still good and more affordable (just have to use a little more than other brands to get the similar effect). I switched to this product from tigi's detangler because tigi is not cruelty-free. I'm usually bothered by smells, and this smell doesn't bother me a ton (it's coconut-ish). Just don't use a *ton* all at once (I used 6-8 sprays on my hairbrush and then brush it in, instead of applying directly to my hair), and I don't think the smell is overpowering!

It’s so good that my boyfriend stole it and in my last order I got 2 so we don’t have to fight for it! I used it on the beach to avoid bad hair on the end of the summer and every time before going out (I don’t use hairdryer during the summer). And now I don’t feel like my hair are any worse then before summer. For my boyfriend he has very frizzy hair and it helped to smooth them a lot! So one product, which smells amazing, worked so far for both of us! 🥰

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

If you get this product you will know its amazing from the first use, first of all the size is big and could last with you for a long time, the scent is lovely & doesn’t cause headache, the shine that this product leaves on your hair is unreal, it will also leave your hair smooth and silky ..Overall, i really trust this brand and all of their products are trustworthy

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I have extremely frizzy hair and nothing has ever helped me. I live in a very humid climate and have a sensitive scalp. This spray is not a cure-all, as I don’t think anything would be for me, but it genuinely reduced the amount of frizz and mess that my hair holds throughout the day.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This product I've been using it for a while now. I use every time I wash my hair, I don't always blow dry it, but regardless if I do or don't I notice less frizz on my hair. Plus I also love the coconut scent, very fresh and not overpowering at all IMO. I use this product primarily for frizz/staticy hair control. It's not as good as other brands, but it's still good and more affordable (just have to use a little more than other brands to get the similar effect). I switched to this product from tigi's detangler because tigi is not cruelty- free. I'm usually bothered by smells, and this smell doesn't bother me a ton (it's coconut-ish). Just don't use a *ton* all at once (I used 6-8 sprays on my hairbrush and then brush it in, instead of applying directly to my hair), and I don't think the smell is overpowering!

Posted on May 19, 2022

Not greasy, works really well, especially on non-humid days. After using this (on a non-humid day) I didn't even need to blow-dry my hair to style it, which i normally have to do, but if the weather is humid, don't expect any miracles with this. It has a strong coconut smell, which i don't mind and consider a "shampoo" smell, but it could be overbearing for others.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

These coconut line is great! Works great together with the lotion. No stickiness or any other unpleasant experience. Highly recommend 👌🏻 ______ I want to add that it doesn’t give any sticky finish. You can spray it al over and a lot and it will do nothing else but norish your hair! I wish it goes in a bigger size 😅 The scent is very gentle as well.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Smells like a tropical vacation in a bottle and light weight. It helps me refresh my wavy hair without weighing it down and making it greasy. My hair is prone to tangles but I find that my brush goes through my hair a lot easier when I spray this on first.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Great for frizzy hair. This defrizzer helped me untangle my very frizzy hair after some time. I don't brush my hair often because it is big and heavy and requires a lot of effort to detangle but with the help of this amazing hair defrizzer and protector, I managed to do it. Highly recommended! Plus, the smell is AMAZING!

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Smells nice (coconut with flowers). I don't use heat on my hair, only cold air in the hairdryer, so can't speak about its heat-protecting power. It's CGM (curly girl method friendly), I use it mostly to refresh my hair the next day after washing it. Works great this way but can make your hair VERY greasy if you apply too much. Please upvote my review if you found it helpful.