NG

Posted on Apr 17, 2022
Great taste and fun to eat

Firm, chewy and sweet, not hard and dry. I’m glad Date Lady now reveals the name of these dates on the packaging - Barhi. This type of date is known to be brown, round and sweet with a caramel taste. May be somewhat more expensive than the several Deglet Noor brands on iHerb but well worth buying. Clean and organic and can be eaten right out of the package. The round shape is a delight compared to the usual date.

78b91707-a503-479f-8224-fb63f6cefaa2
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

If there were dates in heaven, these would be it! Who would've thought that something that tastes like caramel could be natural and healthy? These dates are exceptional. They may cost more than the average dates, but they are so worth it!The caramel flavour melts in your mouth. A nice surprise! Recommended for special occasions, and healthy snacks to treat oneself!

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This was a chance purchase and I hoped for the best. The flavor did not disappoint - they were moist and yummy. :) I just would like for them to be larger as they are a little small but I suppose it keeps your sugar in check more than when the dates are smaller.

Posted on May 30, 2022

These are the best online barhi dates I have found, and the iHerb price was very good. Barhi have a caramel flavor and are one of several varieties that are way better than the common store-bought deglet noor dates.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Sweet and healthy! Used these dates to make no-bake energy snacks, definitely nailed it. You can soak the dates in water to soften them, and then use the water for smoothie or other recipes too

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Every time I make an iHerb purchase, I always but a bag of these. They are so good! However, they are also super small compare to the other medjool dates I've had.

Posted on Feb 23, 2021

These dates are among the most delicious I've ever eaten. The taste is similar to caramel, but I especially enjoy the texture of the date. The flesh is very firm and chewy, almost like I am chewing on nougat. I've tasted Barhi dates at the Farmer's market, and I enjoy these much more. I don't know how they get the texture like this, but I will continue to purchase more. They are pricier, but if they were very inexpensive, I probably would eat tons of these and get Type 2 diabetes.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Like the taste of these dates! Don’t care for the pits, though.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I like the flavor of these better than medjool. Glad they are raw and organic.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Best dates you will ever have! Once I found them, I knew all other dates were ruined for me. They melt like carmel!