NG

Posted on Feb 19, 2022
Totally amazing

I just finished 1 bottle of fertility blend and found pregnant within 1 month and currently at 10weeks of pregnancy.Having PCOS and try to conceive for almost 2 years. Received order in end of November,and pregnant in the end of Dec 2021.For those TTC couple,this product may help you.All the best!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

After taking this medicine, my period came back. I was not even consistent with the These supplements. Some days I took one, some day 2, and Some days I even skipped. I hadn’t taken it in over a week but today Suddenly my period came today 😭 I have PCOS and I do not get my period for months or even a over year until I take hormonal medication to induce periods. Now I will take this medicine because nothing helped before 🥹if you’re having irregular periods, ladies take this 😭😭

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I don’t know if it’s just a coincidence but my periods stopped coming in October, so I bought these cause my fiancé and I wanted to start trying for baby #2 well I started taking them in November and got my period December 10th and conceived that cycle! I’m 6 weeks & everything is good so far 😊

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This is the third time I am using this product. First two times I was pregnant within the first month and a half. I am currently a month in this time but so far not getting the same results but still going strong on it. 3 pills a day EVERYDAY until I get results.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I started to take them from towns really hope they will help us to conceive a baby. I bought for my husband too. Mine pack size includes 90 tablets and my husband’s 60 tablets. The dosage:for first months will take 3 tablets per day to increase the chance and there is a benefits. Truly believe that they are on high quality as per other reviews

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It was suggested I take the fertility blend to naturally help with the high progesterone that I'm experiencing with peri-menopause. I know it sounds strange as this is a fertility blend, but due to some of the ingredients, those particular ingredients have been proven to benefit those with high progesterone. Dosage is easy, three times once a day, and no taste nor aftertaste.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I'm really happy. I started these as soon as I got them which was after ovulation, and didn't conceive but the following cycle I'm pregnant. I read the reviews before I ordered these and I agree that it has helped in becoming pregnant.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Amazing results. My cycle is now 30 days. I was having pains in ovaries but every thing resolved after this medicine. I researched and based on previous feedback bought this pack. Will buy next soon.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

we almost cossumed 1 bottle for men and women I am re ordering for optimum and enhanced outcome still negative in PT but still hopeful and faithful that soon it'll be 2 red lines.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Girls, it works! But you have to take it more then 2 periods. I have anovulation syndrome , but after taking this vitamins 2 month the test showed me ovulation ! It’s never happened before.