NG

Posted on May 13, 2022

Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow goods

a1167c6c-5528-4c73-a935-2f001224986c
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Stropvafli or Dutch waffles - waffles made from two thin layers of dough, baked with caramel syrup filling. Syrup can be with different flavors. Comes in a nice Dutch-style zip bag. The waffles themselves are small, slightly battered along the way. You can eat crispy, and you can hold over the steam (for example, over a cup of coffee), then they will be soft. Sweet, with a good "chocolate" note in the taste, quite pleasant.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Love it! Its great quality snack! It has delicious chocolady taste and i eat it with my coffee almost every morning. To bad the size is this small and also I would prefer a kind of tin metal and not the plastic package. But overall im happy with the product and buy it again and again.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

These are very yummy & addicting! In fact they are so good, I haven't allowed myself to order any more yet, but may have to treat myself again soon. The chocolate seems to be a darker chocolate, which I prefer, and the caramel is not that super runny, messy caramel. Just the right texture & just the right balance between caramel & chocolate.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Chocolate and caramel. Two of my favorite things together in a delicious smaller cookie. Package was shipped quickly and arrived fresh. This was my first time trying the chocolate flavor and I am very pleased. Yummy little cookies that go great with coffee. You won't be disappointed if you like caramel and chocolate together.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Tastes and smells are just amazing. The chocolate and caramel taste nicely sweet, and it nicely smells cinnamon. (I have a sweet tooth, so you might not like it as much as I can if you don't like sweets.) Also, even though this is not super healthy snacks, the calorie is not that bad. 140 / 4 pieces so 35 for each. I just wish they have a regular-sized one too, so that we can put it on top of a hot cup! The caramel is hard and not chewy (maybe because I ate them in the winter. This may be different in the warmer seasons.)

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I like such small cookies, and I like chocolate, so I thought that this combined version will work. It is ok, but maybe it is even better to consume each type separately. So I give a score of four stars. I prefer the small ones to large ones because it is not the same cookie. Someone suggested that I have one large stroopwafel instead of several small ones, but it is just not the same. I like to have them with tea.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I ordered this for a little sweet tooth snack and was not disappointed. They are not cloyingly sweet and offer a nice balance with the caramel and chocolate tastes. Be aware that if you are ordering them to a location that is hot and humid they may clump together in the bag though.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

So delicious! I couldn’t stay myself and ate the whole package at once. Unfortunately the price is high. But once in a while you can spoiled yourself.