Page 1 - Reviews - Curel, Hydra Therapy, Wet Skin Moisturizer, Itch Defense, 12 fl oz (354 ml) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Using for mild eczema love its very subtle fragrance, after bath usage when skin is still damp so will not have thick / oily feeling on skin after application. Long lasting moisturising effect throughout the day, I've stop scratching dry skin after using this. LOVE IT :) -- PIC show before (left side) and after (right side) application on skin + texture of the moisturiser --

bcc03d35-c9fd-4c96-9706-a4a412108098
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I love this moisturizer, makes the process so much easier, great texture, good for sensitive skin, glides on and is not sticky, no fragrance, and i've noticed a marked difference in the softness and hydration of my skin. It's a great size, and the pump bottle helps to use it easily after a shower.

Posted on May 22, 2022

No scent which is good. Should be okay for daily use. Quality of product is really superb. Size can be better if bigger. I used it for my daughter in the younger age. Package is good as it is pump bottle. Milky texture, might be the lotion composition. Benefit includes moisturized skin. My daughter has seasonal eczema and sensitive skin.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

It works great! Very easy to apply after shower. Just 2 pumps for all over my body. The moisture effects last all day without greasiness. I’m living in tropical zone and it’s no sticky nor filmy during the day at all. Has a slight smell like clean citrus. Will definitely repurchase this.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I really like that this wet skin moisturizer is in a pump container, others are usually flip cap and stores upside down. If left in the shower, this doesn’t store water in the cap like those. The consistency is smooth and light with a gel texture. I don’t think it leaves too much residue on my towel. I think it’s decently moisturizing but I also don’t have particularly dry skin. Haven’t tried the other version so I can’t speak to the itch defense part of it. The selling point of this product is its ease of use - great for those for don’t like applying lotion because this goes on quickly and doesn’t require rubbing in.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

So convenient to use! I used to use body oil after shower, but this feel so much more comfortable on my skin. It is moisturising enough that my skin won’t itch even during dry seasons.

5b2d8130-94d2-4303-917b-4886ed3d9c96
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I like it. It keeps my skin moisturized but not greasy. I like the package, and the texture, for an affordable price. And there is no smell. It's good for the dry skin👍🏻🌟

Posted on May 28, 2022

I adore this product. I have been using it after every shower (I even travel with it) for a few years. I share bottles with family and friends to show them how great it is.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Very easy to use and doesn't feel sticky. Scent is very light and the quality is excellent. When I use it daily my skin feels soft and it doesn't itch. Would highly recommend this product.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I hate waiting for my skin to be dry to apply body cream. I also have very dry skin and this product is game changing! You apply when you’re still wet in the shower befor getting wrapped in your towel. The skin is soft and hydrated