Page 1 - Reviews - Country Life, Vitamin D3, 25 mcg (1,000 I.U.), 200 Softgels - iHerb
NG
Posted on May 31, 2022

Country life products are my #1 brand for the high quality and no side effect benefit. I pay a little more, but in return get what I need, real active ingredients with proven results, not vague promises. I have a deficiency of Vit D since I’m not a big fan of the sun, but measured my level last week and it is increasing. I can feel the difference in skin, bones.. I know this D comes in an array of sizes and varieties.. this one is perfect for me. They are very easy to take in the morning since they’re small softgels. 5 stars

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I’ve found this product to be just the right dosage. I never take less than one a day and because it’s only 1000iu I can take more needed.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I live in an area where the sunlight isn't enough all year long. Country Life Vitamin D3 has helped to make differences. It's need especially at this time. It's also good for your immune system.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I've been using these softgels for a while and I really like them. Small and easy to swallow. The only think is that they do get stuck together in the bottle after a while so it can be hard to get them out later on.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Great supplement product for energy and our health. This is gluten free product, that's important for me.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

iHerb provides the best Vitamin D3 as for the quality and the price.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

have been using this particular one for over 3years and it is the best for me!

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I take one in the morning and one mid afternoon, perfect little natural energy boost

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

Have been consuming this for years. No side effects whatsoever.

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

Have been taking 3,000 IU of these for years. They work great for me and my Vitamin D level stay where it needs to be.