Page 1 - Reviews - Country Life, Realfood Organics, Probiotic Daily Powder, 3.1 oz (90 g) - iHerb
NG
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I’ve long-term issues with my gut and I’ve tried many probiotics with varying levels of effectiveness. This one works well for me though it is on the pricier side. I’ll purchase this again because it works. Beats spending less on something cheaper and then paying it at the doctor’s. Remember to leave this in the fridge once opened or the product would get rock-hardened!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Probiotics can aid digestion and help maintain gut health. Supplement benefits gut microbiome and might relieve constipation. It tastes great. Quality seems to be fine as well.

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

This one is good! Mom seems digest better after 2 bottles. I have tried other brands but not as good as this one. But this one more expensive. Please like my comments if it helps you!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

tried this for 3 months, smell acceptable. no big different found about my digestion, will keep on.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Probiotic powder is better than capsules to swallow and absorb

Posted on Dec 22, 2020

Every Probiotics has slightly different in function. This one fit me well and it is my Natural Healing master suggest me to take this one after careful discussion with me.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I like it and buy again

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

my husband claims this warmed my insides. thanks

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

So good for gut balance!

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

ingredients are good - good probiotic