Page 1 - Reviews - Conair, Twist & Wrap Cotton Towel, 1 Towel - iHerb
NG
Posted on Aug 3, 2021

This hair wrap is good for absorbing some water and product so that your hair is not dripping wet. I find it helpful to wrap my hair in it so my clothes don’t get wet. It takes a couple tries looking at the instructions on the packet to see how to wrap it, but it’s quite simple. I purchased this item to wrap my hair in when I “plop” (curly girl method vocab). However it’s not the best choice for actually drying your hair as it’s not so absorbent. But if you just want to get your wet hair out of the way while changing etc, it’s a good choice.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

I liked it very much and highly recommend it to people with curly hair, as it prevents annoying frizz and maintains its moisture. This towel is made of cotton, like a T-shirt, but its design is very comfortable to use. There is rubber on the front and back that helps to hold the towel on the head.. انني احببت جداً وانصح به بشدة لذوي الشعر الكيرلي فهو يمنع نفشة الشعر المزعجة ويحافظ على رطوبته هذه المنشفة مصنوعة من القطن كالتيشيرت بالفعل .. لكن تصميمها مريح جداً للاستخدام يوجد مطاط من الامام والخلف يساعد في امساك المنشفة على الرأس ..

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Been looking for a cotton wrap for a while and been using a t-shirt. this product replaces the t-shirt and is easy to use. it says twist once but i do twice becuase i find otherwise it falls down. should have gotten 2 for when one was in wash. Good size, i have medium lenght hair but would be fine for short or long too. good quality too

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

The quality is alright, just like regular t-shirt. The size is good for all hair length. It holds very well and helps to dry my hair beautifully. My hair has also been less frizzy when i use this. I like that there is no plastic in the packaging as well.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

It's Amazing !! you will notice the difference from your first use. It leaves your hair moisturized and healthy unlike the other towels those damage your hair and dry it out. I Know a lot of people will say its just a towel what difference can make but believe me its worth it! You will have a healthy beautiful hair after using this towel.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

تهجد الشعر وماتخرب الفلفات اذا شعرك كيرلي افضل شيء تستخدميه فوطه بقماش قطن زي التيشرت اما الفوط العاديه تخلي الشعر يتشابك وتجففه زياده عن اللزوم ويصير صعب يتمشط. انصحكم فيها يابنات مرره فادتني. This is magical! I used to avoid wrapping my hair up in a regular towel for long as it caused my hair to be extra frizzy and tangled. Then, I learned that cotton tshirts are more gentle on the hair and don’t cause frizz but it’s hard to wrap ur hair in a tshirt, you know what i’m talking about if you have ever attempted that Lol. Now this wrap towel solves the putting-on issue and it helps my hair dry smooth. 100% recommended.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I have pretty long hair and I've been on the search for the best hair wrap since using a towel has a tendency to pull uncomfortably and not hold well. I've tried the expensive microfiber ones by Aquis and Velo Hero, and also ones by Kitsch, Coco and Eve, and DevaCurl, but this is definitely my favorite. It's made of jersey so it feels just like a regular t-shirt, but the elastics on each end hold your hair easily. I've found I can make the hold tighter just by twisting my hair twice. Also, since the elastic is held along the entire bottom of your wrap and not just with one button, it doesn't fall out like the other hair wraps mentioned above. Another benefit is that since it's a simple jersey I don't have to do anything special to maintain it. Other hair wraps won't work if you use fabric softener and so I ended up running a special washing cycle just for those. Lastly, the price can't be beaten! I've got six of them now since my daughters keep stealing these too :)

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

If you have a curly hair you well love it I used to use a cotton t shirt but this towel a Practical alternative, Suitable for most hair lengths

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I didn’t imagine that I would like this method but I actually love it 😍 The quality is good, the size is perfect for my long hair. From the first use, I fill in love 🥰 It keep your hair moisturized and the curls, it’s like when I was a teen ☺️

Posted on May 4, 2022

Use for oily skin very good Quality and the size very good it’s a big age and there is a lot of benefits ‏ Make your skin dry Use for oily skin very good Quality and the size very good it’s a big age and there is a lot of benefits ‏ Make your skin dry