Page 1 - Reviews - Conair, Shower Cap, Large, 1 Large Shower Cap - iHerb
NG
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Well, it arrived in blue and purple, (not pink,) but who cares? I’ve been using this one every day because it’s an “industrial strength” shower cap! It’s made of a very durable plastic- someone else described it as “pool floatie material.” And it never gets soggy. Just shake any water off and it’s instantly dry. Also, I have a large head with lots of hair and it fits. Other caps I’ve purchased were very fashionable with fabric linings and arrived way too small and were always damp. This cap will probably last forever and I have two!

Posted on May 3, 2022

Good, Size is okay The quality is good as well I put it in the washing machine and it came out as it is I use it when i put oil before shower It doesn’t cause itching like other caps so it’s good for sensitive skins like me

Posted on May 13, 2022

Wonderful shower cap, the quality is very good. Great for use with hair masks, while also moisturizing the scalp. Size should fit everyone. Sometimes I use shower caps to cover left over food quickly, if don’t have the proper size lid. This one is easy to wash afterwards. I’ll definitely be ordering more. The one I received is purple, very pretty. Thank you

Posted on May 5, 2022

This shower cap is one of the best made I've come across! It's super big and holds A LOT of hair! I personally find it a little large but I've gotten used to it and have bought more since initially trying it. You can't go wrong for the price! It's way better than the cheap ones I've tried from the dollar store, which ripped instantly and didn't even fit on my small head. Save your money there and get the Conair shower cap instead, which will last a lot longer and actually work.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

It’s the best shower cap I’ve tried so far •it has a lot of space for your hair: i usually struggle with finding a good shower cap that fits over my head and contains all of my hair since it’s curly and poofy but this one did the job well •it’s very comfortable on the head, it doesn’t hurt my ears at all it feels very light too •protects hair from water very well, doesn’t let water leak in

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

This is great. The cap is made with quite a durable material. Originally I was worried that the size may be too large for someone with a tiny head like myself, but the elastic grips well and allows a lot of space for people with a lot of hair to fit into. You can also clean the cap and reuse it in the long run.

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

I use it for sourdough proofing ... so this review all about strength, durability and hydrophobic properties : EXCELLENT! I used to utilize simple plastic bags but decided to contribute my small share in sustainability and throw away less plastic. The shower cap was my solution so I purchased 3 for my proofing baskets and I'm completely satisfied.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Very good quality and durable. Very effective in keeping the head dry while showering (no leakage). Size is suitable too, even for those having long hair. The only problem is that it has a strong smell, specially when first unpacking it (probably due to the rubber latex), other than that it is a very good and effective product.

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

The shower cap is larger than the typical size available, but not huge. It fits my shoulder-length curly hair well, but might not be big enough for longer or thicker hair than mine. The edge of the plastic is not lined, it just has the elastic stitching which does not cover the edges so the cut plastic edges stick into your skin and are a bit uncomfortable and itchy. The quality of the plastic is nice and reasonably thick. If you found my review helpful, please give it a thumbs up!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This is suitable for any size head. It is big and fits tightly. the material is thick and should last for a year. It dries very fast. Keeps my hair dry! Please make other colours!