Page 1 - Reviews - Conair, Gel Grips, Comfort Gel Handle, Vent Blow-Dry Styling Brush, 1 Brush - iHerb
NG
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I wonder I would get a baby pink brush and it was a bit disappointed when I saw this grey one. luckily the experience of using it is great thus I still give a five star to it. it really helped saving time for dying hair especially in summer. :)

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Love it !!! So gentle while detangling my long hair , doesn’t rip your hair and so easy to clean just dip it in warm water with a drop of shampoo every couple uses and you’re good to go !

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Very nice hairbrush. I really like the handle. It makes a difference when holding the hairbrush a long time for styling. The vented style is perfect for me so I can use it when blowdrying as well.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I love the feel of the handle on this brush. It had been over 20 years since I bought a new brush. The size is perfect and it came packaged well. And is a good quality brush. I really like it.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I use this model since 2012. It is amazing, but quality declined over the years . Every time I buy a new one , I find a difference over the model I currently own .

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Its size is larger than I thought, a good quality brush I like it but it comes in a different color I wanted the pink one):

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Be informed that you will receive a random color. I got blue and I’m fine with it. I used this to detangled my hair. The handle is so soft.

Posted on Mar 31, 2021

I haven’t purchased a hair brush for quite some time as I usually use a wide toothed comb on my curly hair. As I am now cutting my own hair during the pandemic, I found myself in need of a comfortable to use brush. The gel grip handle is excellent, the bristles are comfortable against the scalp, and it’s sturdy without being heavy. It’s a winner!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Used to tangle my curls there was no pull or tearing

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

It feels so nice in my hair I love it