Page 1 - Reviews - Conair, Copper Collection, Quick Blow-Dry Large Round Hair Brush, 1 Brush - iHerb
NG
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I gave 4 stars for its price and quality, but i could not use this brush much because it is huge. As an asian lady with medium length hair, it was way too big for me and rather heavy to hold for long time. However, it is made of impressive quality as opposed to the cheap plastic type. Should be great for very long thick hair. Therefore 4 stars and not less for this brush.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I have the detangling comb copper collection and now I decided to get this too. I got the whole copper collection. Works good for my hair but mostly I love the design. So sleek and beautiful!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I love this brush. It doesn’t tangle my hair. I tried to find it locally and couldn’t. Bought it here. I received in a timely manner and am very happy with my purchase.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

If you like a big brush to blow dry ur hair this is a good one for the price. It doesn’t pull the hair, easy to handle and not heavy

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

Absolutely love Conair brushes but this brush is one of the best. Yes it is slightly heavier than some of the others but I it just slides through the hair leaving it smooth and straight! Finding it much quicker to do my hair these days.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

I had bought this brush elsewhere in a store this last year, [forget where].. I couldn't find it again. I wanted to buy another to leave at our place down the shore and have a back up too. I like it so much since it didn't tangle my hair up when drying like so many have. Maybe because my hair is thin or perhaps because it just glides through hair with no drag and not a ton of bristles, the copper surface is smooth and metal a copper surface so it heats up as it smooths out my hair. It has a really good vent system with the air hole placement so it helps my hair dry very fast. When I was shopping on here I stumbled upon this. I'm so glad as my hair is unfortunately thinning in my early 60's and I really found another gem. I must own a stash of huge brushes big, small ones and other round brushes. I'd say for my mid-shoulder length hair this is mid-size brush when seeing/holding the middle area not with the bristles,it's about that size since someone asked about the size, I think this is a correct depiction for my type of hair/length as a reference and use for smoothing with a mild waves[ if you wan]t. A great price. iHerb, thx again.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Good quality. I love how the long brush reaches through the scalp. It dries hair faster, and makes the hair smooth and healthy looking.

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

This enables quickly drying my long hair as making the large curls, adding shines, and the feels like getting coated on surface to prevent tangles; and even the ends which had small irregular curls look more regularly curled; and also I can use weaker mode to get less heat, which is good for summer and hair! Drying the very end of hair has been difficult for me, but I noticed that to do it after pat-dry with microfiber towel makes it faster!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

While it does the job it is supposed to, it is very heavy to hold. For someone like me with a lot of hair, I got tired holding it mid-way and gave up using it.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

the design and its idea for hair drying I guess is reasonable. But its weight- quite heavy to be held by one hand. i have weak hair too, it tends to pull hair in the process. Its a good quality- but I dont use it often