NG

Yanyanbi
Posted on Jun 20, 2022
Lovely Lavender!

You want your hair to GROW? This will be the stuff to do it! I saw a viral tiktok about using lavender oil and rosemary for hair and I went straight to iherb to get some! This stuff is amazing the scent is pure lavender. I can't speak on the quality compared to others because this is the only lavender oil I've tried. The size is BIG compared to other essential oil brands you will be pleasantly surprised. Iherb's packaging is VERY hit or miss when it comes to anything liquid, but they are amazing about returns if it spills. I use this along with rosemary oil and peppermint oil for my hair and my hair is down to my butt now LOL! Please like my review if you found it helpful (:

6a901e23-b9c6-4b9f-80ff-4f457bbfaaf5
Posted on May 26, 2022

Just love the Pure sweet floral scent of Lavender. It helps in calming and relaxation - for me, it helps in stress release too. Just spray on pillow and room before bed. For better moisture skin, mix a few drops to a carrier oil eg; grapeseed oil / almond oil and apply it immediately after shower as body moisturizer. And for shiny hair mix few drops Lavender to carrier oil and apply after hair wash especially those with dry hair. Highly recommended product !! Please tick 'Yes' 👍if it's helpful to you. Thank you and Stay Safe and Healthy!🤩🤩👍👍

57af9a71-03e0-4f39-993e-b55df56de707
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

As stated on the package itself, it has a rather short shelf life, so I use this lavender oil to make an all purpose cleaner. It’s a low price for the large quantity though. My NOW brand oils do not have a shelf life indicator so it makes me a little suspicious, however no problems have occurred. The scent is beautiful and strong.

0d6ae685-c728-4250-9f48-76f94ae17ccf
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

A lovely really concentrated scent. Smell like Lavender, so I choose to believe it is 100% natural. So far I have used it in the oil diffuser and in baths. Worked as expected - a calming lavender scent, which I am a fan of. I am also happy with the size. This 30 ml bottle will last me a while.

238ee758-3bcc-4415-8619-445847733977

I love the pure, sweet floral scent of lavender. It helps to calm down and relax - for me it also helps release stress. Just spray on pillow and bedroom before bed. For better hydration of the skin, mix a few drops with a carrier oil for example; grapeseed oil/almond oil and apply immediately after showering as a body moisturizer. And for shiny hair, mix a few drops of lavender in carrier oil and apply after washing hair, especially those with dry hair. Highly recommended product!! stay safe and healthy!🤩👍

ae6773d0-4d14-4d83-9cd2-2828b988fc36
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

great value, low price! the quality is amazing, big size package, the scent of natural lavender essential oil is so soothing, and makes me feel so relaxed when I add it to my humidifier , also I use it as great solution getting rid of mold : apple cider vinegar+ neam oil+ lavender oil

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

The smell is strong, so I believe it is 100% lavender and I usually mix this oil with other fragrance oil in the oil diffuser before sleep. It helps to calm me down and relaxed, especially after prolonged hours of working from home and I found I did sleep better after using it! Will definitely buy again!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Great oil. non-irritating on skin without a carrier oil. I don't recommend it if you have had a sensitivity to lavender in the past. I have not. I put a couple drops on my wrist and rub my wrists together. Stress relieving, and helped lighten my mood when stressed during pregnancy.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This is by far my favorite essential oil of all time lavender and that's go without it perfectly packaged natural beneficial smooth many benefits to composition well made feeling soft smooth mild sent many uses great quality perfect size good for any age amazing scent nice you skin smooth feeling

Posted on Jun 18, 2022