Page 1 - Reviews - Clif Bar, Energy Bar, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, 12 Bars, 2.40 oz (68 g) Each - iHerb
NG

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

The energy snack of Cliff-Bar in the preview and white chocolate is simply excellent, according to the taste you can already feel the excellent quality! Each snack contains 260 calories which is excellent and especially nutritious when you leave the house and want to eat something small, high quality, healthy and satisfying. In addition it contains a good amount of protein.

67f6dd3f-5151-4c40-b189-17bc3c4568b5
88600f69-1770-464d-813b-8e859b6816dd
Posted on Sep 14, 2021

One of my Favorite flavour, definitely one for those that have sweet tooth. Love the macadamia nuts in the bar too and white chocolate drizzle on top of it too! Great snacks! Will definitely repurchase

3ad87309-6823-4261-baf2-6f623e08b00f
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I have been a Clif Bar enjoyer for years now and it hasn't let me down yet. The bar is dense, has a great taste and is filling, and I love eating it as a mid climbing session snack, or take one instead of a meal in cases of inconvenience and when I'm in a hurry.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I started using Clif Bars instead of the traditional protein bars a few years ago. Realistically are you enough of an elite athlete that you will miss the 10g in a ‘normal’ protein bar versus this? They taste WAY better than protein bars and I find gives me more energy as well due to the carbs. Still a reasonable calorie count as well.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I use these for replenishing energy in the middle of a long bike ride (after around an hour or 30km of riding). Is easy on my stomach (i tend to puke if the bar is too heavy) and gives me a relatively quick boost to replenish the energies. However, texture is grainy so you would definitely need to wash it down with some water. Portion/ size is just nice. What is best for me is that it is not covered in cream, and its number 1 benefit for me is that it does not melt while I am riding around in the sun. I found it tasty, feels quite natural (subjective) although perhaps a little on the sweet side. Overall i think it is a solid 4.5 /5 (but gave 5 stars). Going to try the peanut butter ones next!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I really enjoyed the wonderful macadamia flavor. And with 9g of protein it’s easy to keep in your pocket for a quick snack on the go or at your work desk.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Personally loves the taste and texture of this Clif Bar, with white chocolate plus macadamia added, makes the overall taste very delicious. One portion is good fit for a quick power up. Will buy again. Recommend!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Honestly, the best Clif bar flavour. Perfect for packed lunches, or a healthy snack. These are vegan, but I had to double check the ingredients after tasting them for the first time, as the cocoa butter pieces tasted like real white chocolate.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

The flavor and texture are perfect - it's just sweet enough! The bar is really big so I use this as an afternoon snack on days when I'm out of the house morning - evenings. Love it!

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Live having these in my mini fridge at work. Great afternoon snack for myself and my children. Not inexpensive but definitely good tasting and filling!