NG

Jasminelisin
Posted on Apr 8, 2022
Organic tea at its finest!

The box comes with 16 individually and nicely wrapped tea bags. The packaging is great! As for the taste, it’s not bitter or herby at all. It’s similar to barley tea but just a bit stronger. I prepare it straight up without any milk or sugar in it and it’s pleasant to drink while chilling.

733f9f9a-fead-4f09-9d19-e147ba870189
56fcd057-28e2-47fc-bb54-aa10751312d7
e686c4ca-98fb-4037-ac21-08c6f800510e

This was my first time trying oolong tea from a teabag; in the past I've only had it with the rolled-up tea leaves which unfurl and can be enjoyed several times. I'm not sure if it's the fact that it's from a teabag or just this particular kind of oolong tea, but the flavor is a bit milder and sweeter than I am used to. I personally prefer a stronger taste, but this is not bad at all and I love that it is organic and fair-trade.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Substantial oolong tea taste! I add it with some rose buds and it was a perfect combination. Caffeinated enough for a coffee addict like me!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I love the Green Tea for Choice Organic so decided to try this. This one is also good. I like it. Just like green tea, I drink it straight with no added stuff like milk or sugar.

Posted on Nov 20, 2020

I tried Oolong tea for the first time. I love regular tea and this Oolong tea has some similarity in taste with regular tea, only is it a bit lighter in color and less bitter. That was a good thing for me as I don't need to sweeten it at all. I'm drinking it for antioxidant properties and some say it could help burn fat. For the last benefit you have to maybe drink it every day, which I don't do...so I will never know about that. If you found this helpful please give it a like! Thank you.

5a9aaf32-ec67-410f-a908-c0f1a8725fea
7024645d-69ad-4df5-9853-0f84da5e7182
Posted on May 16, 2022

I like drinking oolong tea because of the health benefits. This brand isn't as strong like the brand TAO which I like. But, this will do because it's hard find oolong tea in my neighborhood.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Great taste, smooth to drink. Really like this tea. Love that it’s in individual sachets too, very handy.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Lovely tea for a great price. I like that each tea bag is individually wrapped.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Love Oolong tea and this tastes great! I will buy this again!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I love teas! Not bitter at all. Mild taste of this tea makes it for my every-day-tea!